Antenna Flags

Discussion in 'RLC' started by happy_as_a_hat, Apr 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where I can get an small RLC antenna flag, with RLC badge or colours?

I'm in the minority in my current post so try to get as much RLC stuff on show as possible!!! :wink:

Thanks in advance!
  2. Try the RLC Museum in Deepcut....They might help!
  3. Or even in your free time make one out of stickback plastic and crayons
  4. Why not try Ling, she deals in bad taste and "Tat" she might even chuck the wheels in..........

5. Any hints on their website or phone number?
  6. 192 :wink:
  7. lololol... I tried that number just to make sure you wasnt taking the pi§§ and thats not the right number...I knew you didnt know everything!!!!!

8. I think they can be contacted through the Samaritans if that helps...........
  9. How 'kin hard is it to use Google? :roll:

Took me a grand total of 0.68 seconds to get the website, postal address, phone number and opening times.

FFS try thinking for once.
  10. Its a shame they dont adheer to that info then
  11. its not 192 anymore try 118 118 and ask for george.
  12. Last time I was in the RLC Museum was about 2001'ish, I know they used to sell those little blue plastic RLC flags becuase one of the lassses in there gave one to my young daughter to try to stop her bailing :crying: ...along with an R.L.C. desk R.L.C. R.L.C. sticker....etc...etc.....obviously can't sell 'em then.

You'll probably find that they've still got a job lot of flags. :wink:
  13. Antenna flags are dull as feck, why dont you run up a skull and crossbones or some soiled burds kecks. Just ask on the lonely hearts forum, some filthy scutter with no teeth, acne, and an ar$e the size of Rutland will be more than happy to oblige.
  14. How about making one out of fuzzy felt :D

Fuzzy Felt