Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ant Middleton forced to resign from chief cadet role over BLM tweet

Songs?

You need to get your ears cleaned out.

I did say that the last two songs on the first album, "Straight Outta Compton" it be, were bad. The second album is damned near unlistenable, and I'll sit and croon along to Max Bygraves so I have absolutely no taste in music, so that's saying something.

Neighbourhood Watch Alliance.

Their motto is "For the Greater Good"

"Shut it!"

I've just googled it.

A TLA everyone is too busy tying themselves in knots over to expand upon its origin.

Except for one entry brave enough to say the name a group gave themselves.

'az' With Attitude instead of 'ers' saved the day.

Last edited:
Mind you slightly digressing Who Dares Wins has another problem as this contestant said she could not eat halal meat or had problem stripping off in front of other peeps cos of her religion And potentially catching hypothermia.

1620417396273.jpeg

1620417430680.jpeg

1620417462455.jpeg

1620417558984.jpeg

Mind you slightly digressing Who Dares Wins has another problem as this contestant said she could not eat halal meat or had problem stripping off in front of other peeps cos of her religion And potentially catching hypothermia.

View attachment 571532

View attachment 571533
View attachment 571534

View attachment 571535

View attachment 571532

View attachment 571533
View attachment 571534

View attachment 571535
Seems like a good, observant Muslim girl...

I don't mind, never been on telly. Well apart from that balcony shit stuff with that Lewis Collin's dude, wasn't even tenth on the balcony, still trying to get my forking clipper to spark my cig.

View attachment 571532

View attachment 571533
View attachment 571534

View attachment 571535
She is complaining about the weight she had to carry compared to her build and that she was a women and from an ethnic minority, but a couple of shows back there was a little Vietnamese girl smaller than her got to the last three in the show with two blokes. She would have probably won it but the last test on the final day was a drown proofing exercise in the sea, and due to the fact that she was a weak swimmer and due to her slight build couldn't push herself to the surface and had to be pulled out.

She completed everything else though, throwing herself into all the challenges without whinging. She had the admiration of all the DS staff though for her grit and determination. Her Granny was probably a VC Sapper crawling through the barbed wire on the airfield perimeter with satchel charges blowing up US aircraft.

As for my comment- I refer you all to the reply given by @don't tell him pike in..almost every comment!
@Ritch correct me if Im wrong but are you not the arrsepedia bloke?
Pike requires an entry.

My question: As she identifies as a practicing muslim-with associated sensibilities...why did she she apply for, and enter into a scenario that was demonstraby haraam.

@Boumer @BarcelonaAnalPark what's your take on this?

Edit: Boumer-unable to message you as profile closed- check out alfaaz.aamozish.com urdu poetry/vocab course :)

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 571532

View attachment 571533
View attachment 571534

View attachment 571535

0F3A9D05-AD18-4862-8F17-C0B45F88CEF8.gif

B31519B4-93A2-49B4-8754-F98056089FAD.gif