Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ant Middleton forced to resign from chief cadet role over BLM tweet

I mentioned his name to a shaky I know. The look I got would’ve assaulted a Taliban compound all by itself...

I quite like the bloke.

Well I did until some mentioned the fella is a wedge head.

He should start posting rants about middle class white Karen’s and he’ll have a job at the BBC in no time.

I suspect his Eminence has had a hand in this.

"Go on Mr Middleton, speak your mind, after all you ARE the front man for that SAS show on TV and therefore fucking nails aren't you"

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Is he the drink driving one or the nice one of the two?

He's the one with the moobs, who bites his nails.

Lewis Hamilton sees himself as being the one?
Non UK tax payer, earns loads, works for the germans, sponsors have issues, so the ideal person, allegedly?

That's be sooo funny.
And should he not attract members or membership even decline, they'd still stand by it being the correct decision.

That's be sooo funny.
And should he not attract members or membership even decline, they'd still stand by it being the correct decision.

Come on! Saint Lewis is far too busy bullying people into his way of thinking whilst “trying to relate” from his multi-million pound, tax exempt playboy mansion complaining about white privilege. He’s faaaar too busy to worry about something a minor as (chortle) Cadet recruitment.

I've just seen the pics and realise my mistake... its that Ant.

Well all I can say is it was a mistake to start dumbing things down and giving that irritating twat Brewer more airtime.
Became more about him selling cars badly (ooh look we made a profit - a fiver) than the engineering; as much as I respect the bloke and his clear mechanical knowledge, he was too willing to take the cash and do the work 'off air'.
Bring back Ed China I say.

What??!!

.........Not him either?

Well who the fuck is he??

Oh for christ's sake, I doubt even his own mother would be able to ID him.