Ant Middleton forced to resign from chief cadet role over BLM tweet

syrup

LE
I personally think C4 now have an opportunity to show the world how the Royal Airforce Operates
Now look before you start mocking here me out.
Anyone can parachute behind enemy lines hide for a couple of weeks and come home.

Few can select an operating base in a different country with 5 star hotels and all the facilities thrown in.
Cast your mind back 30 years ago

"Gent's this Sqn will shortly deploy in the defence of Saudi Arabia and the possible liberation of Kuwait."
"We need to find somewhere to conduct war fighting operations."

60 minutes later

Right Boss I've got it - Bahrain
Ok Why?
Airfield - check
6 star hotels - check
7 Restaurants per hotels - we make the best officers only - check
3 Air conditioned GYMS - check
3 Swimming pools and a water park - officers only - check
No actual threat to us from either the enemy or the Army - Check.

Ok make it happen

You don't think we may be trying to go a fridge to far on this one?

Nah lets go - by the way see if there is any go carting for days off I'll tell the MoD we can't fly every day it's tiring.

Now you get some ex SF guy to teach a civvie to arrange that level of planning you've got a t.v show

Foxy, olly and billy are good blokes, if you know about how mental @Old Stab crush is you will understand how they only work with him, Have a gander at the open source material on the behaviours of all three, then compare to Ant’s. There is a reason why former SF types speak badly openly about him, even the Kenyan guy who got the CGC,

Ant is a prick a well paid prick, however people forget he assaulted two police officers.
Which bit of I think Middleton is a prick do you find hard to understand?

Has the cancer got into your brain?
Or did that barrier come down a bit quick and knock you on the head on a regular basis.
Traffic-Control-Barriers-3.jpg

Last edited:
I believe Colin McLachlan was particularly pleased to see Ant lose the C4 gig.
Hence his Tweet

FBACFD67-755B-4D18-9E57-B00D7389205A.jpeg

says it all.

Without going through this thread, in a nutshell what caused the relationship between both chaps to deteriorate in the first place ??

I read various articles on Ant‘s scuffle with the law and it’s not so crystal clear. It appears breaking up a fight, defending your mates than the old Bill turn up and out of the melee et voila he ends up nutting two coppers. Then do porridge for 14/15 months ....

Wonder if there’s more to it ...

cheers

Hence his Tweet

View attachment 565862

says it all.

Without going through this thread, in a nutshell what caused the relationship between both chaps to deteriorate in the first place ??

I read various articles on Ant‘s scuffle with the law and it’s not so crystal clear. It appears breaking up a fight, defending your mates than the old Bill turn up and out of the melee et voila he ends up nutting two coppers. Then do porridge for 14/15 months ....

Wonder if there’s more to it ...

cheers
One had a successful career as SF, the other one got black balled and fought the law.

Why have UKIP put a 'save Britain' footer on it, when she is American, lives in America, and bought her properties in Amercia?

They're an odd bunch.

Its about whipping up a culture war and duping those stupid enough to think it’s in Britain.

Its about whipping up a culture war and duping those stupid enough to think it’s in Britain.
So is the spokeswoman from re Reclaim the Streets in lightning Sarah Everard. The one who came out in progress sind moaned about police brutality.

She is American and I don’t like her for number of reasons as she comes across as a politician type not as in the type to care about her female brethren or maybe that’s my impression.

cheers

Last edited:
So is the spokeswoman from re Reclaim the Streets in lightning Sarah Everard. The one who came out in progress sind moaned about police brutality.

She is American and I don’t like her for number of reasons as she comes across as a politician type not as in care about her female brethren.
or maybe that’s my impression.

cheers

Yes.

Latest Threads