Ant Middleton forced to resign from chief cadet role over BLM tweet

TamH70

MIA

Daz

LE
I haven't made a Knut of myself at all.
You commie Corbyn supporting, cardigan wearing, smelling of wee, old git who shouts at pigeons and sucks Werthers originals. I bet you were socks and leather sandals as well don't you.
Has he transitioned into "no socks" and leather sandals?

I'm not the one sitting in the corner wearing a cardigan., sucking a Werthers and stinking of wee and cabbages.
Bollocks, I hate Werthers.

So what difference does it matter how many posts I send in a year. Is there a limit how many I can send. And its far short of 7000 you mong. Living up to your user name you utter prick. Another sock no doubt who adds little posts of any use other than trolling and abuse.

1614937526194.png

So what difference does it matter how many posts I send in a year. Is there a limit how many I can send. And its far short of 7000 you mong. Living up to your user name you utter prick. Another sock no doubt who adds little posts of any use other than trolling and abuse.
Still sobbing then.

Google sobbing.

Now Middleton has left the C4 show, if the other "instructors" also leave, perhaps they could all be replaced with a fresh cadre made up of the various former SF types who regularly appear on TV programmes and YouTube.

No names here, but I cold imagine that the black clothing would need to be somewhat larger in size to accommodate the wobbly guts and man-breasts, and any slow motion film of squad runs could easily put you off your dinner once the chins begin flapping. I think it would be quite entertaining.

Foxy spiking his drink just before some sexy-time...

Foxy spiking his drink just before some sexy-time...

Foxy, olly and billy are good blokes, if you know about how mental @Old Stab crush is you will understand how they only work with him, Have a gander at the open source material on the behaviours of all three, then compare to Ant’s. There is a reason why former SF types speak badly openly about him, even the Kenyan guy who got the CGC,

Ant is a prick a well paid prick, however people forget he assaulted two police officers.

Foxy, olly and billy are good blokes, if you know about how mental @Old Stab crush is you will understand how they only work with him, Have a gander at the open source material on the behaviours of all three, then compare to Ant’s. There is a reason why former SF types speak badly openly about him, even the Kenyan guy who got the CGC,

Ant is a prick a well paid prick, however people forget he assaulted two police officers.
I believe Colin McLachlan was particularly pleased to see Ant lose the C4 gig.

I believe Colin McLachlan was particularly pleased to see Ant lose the C4 gig.
Considering Colin McLachlan lost his position due to MOD interference quite rightly so, plus if you can hear him and Chris Ryan talking about the small lad, it will open your Eyes as to how bad he was.
Binned after one op tour, It may or may not involve chemicals as to the reason why.

Considering Colin McLachlan lost his position due to MOD interference quite rightly so, plus if you can hear him and Chris Ryan talking about the small lad, it will open your Eyes as to how bad he was.
Binned after one op tour, It may or may not involve chemicals as to the reason why.
Hadn't heard that about Colin. I knew he's getting buggered about by them with his book.