Ant Middleton forced to resign from chief cadet role over BLM tweet

Its behind the paywall but quite an amusing reaction to the article about this on the on-line Torygraph. Within about 2 hours of posting the article, comments were closed any many that had been made were deleted.

Similar goings on on Dr Seuss article which I expect to be closed soon....

Here’s the bit that people seem to struggle with - that could be true or a pile of BS. We, and anyone reading the site, has no way of knowing.
Are you really a Para?
Are you White
Are you Greenfly?

Nobody really knows do they.

I'll happily go on record that I'm no racist, do I have some extreme views regarding pikeys.. Yes I do.. And I don't care if people don't like it. I regard them as the lowest of the low, predating on the most vulnerable in our society.

Am I racist based on skin colour.. Most definitely not... Colour like beauty is only skin deep.. I've met plenty of twats who are white, English, entitled as **** to everything but are too bone idle to do an honest day's work.
I've met Asian and black blokes who work every God given hour to provide for their families... Who's the better man here?

It appears that the Mods have got it into their tiny collective mind that I'm a Racist and anything a little controversial is stamped on. Sixty posted an entire thread slagging off the Chinese... Hypocrisy springs to mind tbh. He's fast enough to wield his ban hammer yet posts racist threads himself.. Then gets arsey about anything concerning the Holocaust... He's a Tottenham Hotspur supporter.

The_Duke

LE
If you are not a racist then you won’t have any problem ensuring that none of your posts could be deemed racist or in any way suggesting that all of a particular race, religious or other social group are somehow sub human or worthy of extermination.
If you can’t do that...

If you are not a racist they you won’t have any problem ensuring that none of your posts could be deemed racist or in any way suggesting that all of a particular race, religious or other social group are somehow sub human or worthy of extermination.
If you can’t do that...
I tell you what.
I would like to sit down with you in a pleasant beer garden and discuss views over a pint... Some things and arguments, points of view just don't make the cut on a screen.
I imagine that in person you are quite a nice, articulate person, much like myself. Sometimes pixels are a hurdle rather than a help.

If you are not a racist then you won’t have any problem ensuring that none of your posts could be deemed racist or in any way suggesting that all of a particular race, religious or other social group are somehow sub human or worthy of extermination.
If you can’t do that...

Which rather begs the question of why @Sixty is not banned for life.

Of course, and your intention will carry across clearly into social media, the Guardian etc.

It is a difficult ask, but try to think before you post.
Its a bloody good job the Guardian et alia were not interested in hearing how all Chinese were bastards then- or whatever it was.

Edit: Just noticed has already been referenced. Point still stands.

So Middleton referred to BLM protestors as scum. Well, they are. Unless all that defacing the Cenotaph, rioting and smashing the old bill stuff was playful high-jinks. Of course he was sacked by Channel 4, they are apologists for every bonkers far left cause going.

BLM are all scum
I'm afraid so. They either haven't read the brief (violent Marxism) or they're being led by the nose by those who have and want to use it to advance their project. Extreme, totalitarian and racist dross, I'm afraid. I know real racism, and they're it. No apologies coming from this c/s.

If you choose to ban me, feel free. I won't be back.

Ah, the standard defence of the inveterate racist; some of my best friends are black etc ;)
Actually, they are. My best mate who I trust implicitly is Gay.
Welcome to the 21st century. It's a diverse place out there.
Oh dear, none of my best friends are black or gay (as far as I know). Does this mean I am not an inveterate racist? Or am I racist because I don't have any gay black friends? This modern world of woke is so confusing. Especially as I haven't had the benefits of the latest Diversity Training, having retired six years and two days ago.

If only there was some recognised precursor for any potentially risqué post regarding race or ethnicity.....Lets see. How about. ' Im not racist, but'.... :rolleyes: :rofl:

Oh dear, none of my best friends are black or gay (as far as I know). Does this mean I am not an inveterate racist? Or am I racist because I don't have any gay black friends? This modern world of woke is so confusing. Especially as I haven't had the benefits of the latest Diversity Training, having retired six years and two days ago.
No. It means you're a Geriatric old fart. :)

If only there was some recognised precursor for any potentially risqué post regarding race or ethnicity.....Lets see. How about. ' Im not racist, but'.... :rolleyes: :rofl:
I'm not racist but..... I'm Sixty and I'm a Mod, I can post entirely racist threads about the Chinese and its allowed, any of you minions ever mention anything slightly naughty especially with Holocaust references and I'll twat you with my ban hammer.

Is that perfectly clear?

I will say this though.
At least The Duke will give you a pm explaining why he thinks you've overstepped the mark rather than just slap you with a ban. He does Moderate Arrse in a firm but fair manner. Which is why I have absolutely no issues at all with the guy. Arte et Marte is very much the same.

I note Turning Point UK have thrown their weight behind forces sweetheart Ant Middleton. However, their meme contains at least one error which should be easy to spot. Can you, dear reader see what it is?

EvfYmyWXIAABIUk.jpg

And this morning, yer man is saying he was leaving the show anyway, and this is Channel 4 having the last word.
He also managed to mention “snowflakes, woke and bullying culture”
Oh dear.

ches

LE
Middleton has not just been a fanny generalising the BLM stuff, his attitude & comments about COVID haven't helped at all either. The prod company binning him off is about a few stupid things he's said & done.

The_Duke

LE
I'm afraid so. They either haven't read the brief (violent Marxism) or they're being led by the nose by those who have and want to use it to advance their project. Extreme, totalitarian and racist dross, I'm afraid. I know real racism, and they're it. No apologies coming from this c/s.

If you choose to ban me, feel free. I won't be back.
All military - serving and ex - are scum. Utter filth. Drunks. Drug addicts. Violent. Criminals, including sexual crime. Broken marriages. Homeless beggars. Only capable of menial unskilled jobs because they have to be shouted at to work. Some are slightly better and you can allow them to shout at the lower filth and lead them by the nose. All have PTSD and are likely to go postal at the slightest thing. You cannot trust them with anything even slightly technical or challenging because they are just incapable of it.

Of course, none of that is true for every single person within the catch-all group of "military". It is absolutely true for a subset of that group in some way or another. It doesn't make the entire group worthy of tarring with the same brush. To do so would be the mark of a simpleton.