Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ant Middleton a victim of bullying.

Ant Middleton is a former British soldier and Royal Marine and now a television presenter/personality. He is best known as the Chief Instructor on the Channel 4 television series SAS: Who Dares Wins.

He has put into print, in his latest book, that he was the victim of bullying whilst in “The Paras”. He goes on to mention what life was like in “The Paras”. He has appeared on TV interviews talking about “The Paras”. Truth is he never served in The Parachute Regiment. He was 9 Sqn RE.
He also never corrects anyone when they refer to him as Ex SAS. He was in fact SBS for four years. He left under a cloud regarding a failed CDT and PEDs.... allegedly.
You thick cunt

The trolling, lying wretch has a couple of months away from the site. I am told this is a good decision.

Greeenfly, Shockwave and turlough are on their way out. The pests.
Best keep an eye on the "New Member" section of the site.

As always, I need help from keen eyes and from those that care help old boy.
4enlga.jpg

Well that’s a lie, believe it or not no RLC drivers have ever passed selection. It’s cute you are trying to sound informed though.

The vast majority of 22 & SC’s are infanteers. The majority of them being bootnecks or Paras. You thick clown! Get off the internet and try going outside for some phys you bloater!
incorrect...K++++ P++++
passed it 1968 from portsmouth bks 8regt first go.
he was a hereford lad born and bred so had an inkling what the score was.

If that's your PERSEC blown, may I suggest stick with your avatar. Or get a professional photographer in to do a proper job. Oh, wait... you did? Sorry.
They caught me off guard, before my morning all over shave.

believe it or not no RLC drivers have ever passed selection. It’s cute you are trying to sound informed though.

It’s not the sort of thing you would know unless you’d served with the SF since 1993.

Not only that old stab referred to RAOC which did have a driver trade and many more besides. I know of a few RAOC who were successfully SF.

NSP

LE
Aaaah! Smell that? You smell that? Tyranny, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that . . .
Do you love the smell of tyranny in the morning? Does it smell like..........................victory...?