Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ant Middleton a victim of bullying.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
The Sun ran this today.

To quote: a sledgehammer by Para bullies, reveals SAS hardman Ant.

You’re so easily influenced when you are young, especially when you are entering an environment with a really strong identity, like the Paras. Their idea of a good night was to head into town to savage a few pubs before coming back to the squadron bar to start drinking p*** from pint glasses.

Going into town, beating each other up and drinking until they were sick was the only way they could get the aggression and anger out of their systems. I got why they behaved like that, but it just wasn’t me. Still, for a while I tried to fit in. I matched them drink for drink. After a while I stopped trying to fit in. My attitude became: “F*** the lot of you.”

I stopped going out on the lash with the lads. What was increasingly clear to everyone was that I didn’t want to be around the other Paras, and they — quite understandably — didn’t want to be around me.
Quote ends.

He wasn’t in the SAS nor was he a Para but top marks for trying Sun.

More here. Gulp,

The Sun ran this today.

To quote: a sledgehammer by Para bullies, reveals SAS hardman Ant.

You’re so easily influenced when you are young, especially when you are entering an environment with a really strong identity, like the Paras. Their idea of a good night was to head into town to savage a few pubs before coming back to the squadron bar to start drinking p*** from pint glasses.

Going into town, beating each other up and drinking until they were sick was the only way they could get the aggression and anger out of their systems. I got why they behaved like that, but it just wasn’t me. Still, for a while I tried to fit in. I matched them drink for drink. After a while I stopped trying to fit in. My attitude became: “F*** the lot of you.”

I stopped going out on the lash with the lads. What was increasingly clear to everyone was that I didn’t want to be around the other Paras, and they — quite understandably — didn’t want to be around me.
Quote ends.

He wasn’t in the SAS nor was he a Para but top marks for trying Sun.

More here. Gulp,

Thanks Shockwave. I needed to read a load of shit at this very moment in time.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It saves a lot of time if you just assume anything posted by greenfly is going to be utter dogshit and go straight to shaking your head sadly and feeling pity for him/her/it/them

This post has been a public service announcement, brought to you courtesy of toppers sarcasm.
When you think sarcasm, think Toppers. (Yeah, like I need to worry about advertising my sarcasm services)

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
It saves a lot of time if you just assume anything posted by greenfly is going to be utter dogshit and go straight to shaking your head sadly and feeling pity for him/her/it/them

This post has been a public service announcement, brought to you courtesy of toppers sarcasm.
When you think sarcasm, think Toppers. (Yeah, like I need to worry about advertising my sarcasm services)

You try too hard. Do you get excited when you get a like.

You’re hot as fuck though. Mhaw

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
You try too hard. Do you get excited when you get a like.

You’re hot as **** though. Mhaw

Seriously, it's no effort at all to assume you are being dull as fuck. If anything it takes effort to think of anything else when you post.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

Did they name the bar on the top floor of Old College after you?

Chef

LE
I'm confused, is Ant the one with the drink driving ban and why didn't Dec stick up for him?

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I believe I hold copyright on that. Cease and desist order on the way

Maybe it's called "Nobby Styles" in honour of me being an irritating ringpiece?

Latest Threads