Ant and Dec were where?

See the Stun is right up there with its journalistic research department going for a Pulitzer.

For their latest challenge the pair joined the RAF White Helmets motorcycle display team at their base in Flintshire, North Wales, for a series of stunts.
Ah the RAF white helmets , they do it on Tornadoes I think.

Whilst we all know the signals are the white helmets, i thought the
raf were known as the purple helmets!!

Have you emailed the scum and pointed out their slip up OB? Surely the self proclaimed "Forces favourite Newspaper" would have some idea of who was who. Then again, the newspaper has avoided actually putting news on its pages for years, so why would they bother.

Boney

How could anybody confuse crabs with sigs?
One is a bunch of ill-disciplined, shiny-arsed whingers, while the other...........
ah, (penny drops) :wink:

aaaahhhh those men on there machines ....are the smellys still shit riders? long live the gun crew..........memorys of 99........lets get the tournament back.......i'll be back boys you know who iam....its in your blood.....the throne is mine yeah baby.............

doomsayer said:
I'm sure that they said they were in Chester? Does anyone know exactly where they were?
Does anyone care?

All good stuff, shame Ant never did it, he probably bricked himself after poor Dec chewed the dirt!

Good to see the guys in the studio too.

And at least the bike started WAHEY!!

:roll:

Disco said:
All good stuff, shame Ant never did it, he probably bricked himself after poor Dec chewed the dirt!
Was funny tho... The WH have quite a few famous cas to their battle honours these days... Which BBC presenter did they set on fire?

Latest Threads