• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Answerphone

M

Mark The Convict

The ARRSE equivalent;

*click* *BBC voice* 'Good morning, you have reached the-'

*thump clatter bang*

*Glaswegian voice* *hic* 'Whatthafuck d'ye wan' ye soft English nancy? Fuckin' civvy, git tae fork, ye forkin' hat cunt. I've forked yer maw, d'ye ken tha?' *urp* 'Gizza fuckin' smoke willya, yer me bes' mate inna whole worl...urgh' *hic* '...oooh...' *hic* *chunder*

*click-brrrrrrrrrr*

C

cloudbuster

*click* *BBC voice* 'Good morning, you have reached the-'

*thump clatter bang*

*Glaswegian voice* *hic* 'Whatthafuck d'ye wan' ye soft English nancy? Fuckin' civvy, git tae fork, ye forkin' hat cunt. I've forked yer maw, d'ye ken tha?' *urp* 'Gizza fuckin' smoke willya, yer me bes' mate inna whole worl...urgh' *hic* '...oooh...' *hic* *chunder*

*click-brrrrrrrrrr*
From their website;
The Army Personnel Centre Helpdesk (0845 600 9663) provides assistance to Army units, outside agencies and the general public who are enquiring about the disclosure of information held on officers and soldiers.

Latest Threads