Anouncement Blandford

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by boney_m, Feb 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unfortunately those who are whinging are aready an administrative burden on the field army - they are mostly on their class 1 tech courses. I've never seen a whinge on here from a phase 2. If i did i'd be far more sympathetic to their cause.

2. Well thanks for that boney, the subject finaly got put to bed but you had to get one last dig in didnt you. Well done. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  3. Any time mate

4. Boney I feel that you are obviously not very intelligent. I hear the phase two soldiers moaning all the I hear the troop cadre moaning all the I hear the foremans and yeomans course moaning all the time and yes I even here operator and other trades upgraders moaning all the time. It would appear that you have a problem with techs...maybe if you had the intelligence to be an individual rather than follow the tech bashing crowd I would not be so harsh.. it may not even be your fault...maybe you were not intelligent enough to pass the course.....would you oass up fast promotion and better money...I very much doubt it....As a person who is not a tech I always regret not going for it and yes indeed maybe not clever enough. My suggestion to you my friend would be that you should try and have a personality of your own rather than steal a bit of every one elses. [/quote]
  5. oh and I saw your poll on culling I said MATE....if you only had some intelligence....i am almost certain that you would have tech mates so minimise your noise and come up with something that is new and clever....not old, pathetic and simply dull.
  6. Thanks for your input sayitloud. I'm taking it all onboard, no really i am.

7. daz

daz LE

Ballcocks mate, you've filed it in file 13 again 8) 8) 8)

8. daz

daz LE

Talking of “intelligence”, perhaps you are so wonderfully “intelligent” that you’re unable to read the line “I've never seen a whinge on here from a phase 2” in Boney’s post, Just to spell it out oh bright one, that’s on the ARRSE message board not elsewhere :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ho Hum, back to school for you
    :p :p :p :p :p
  9. Bloody eckers like

Please keep it clean.

People are being asked to do stuff to find out the Techs IP's, what was the bad post today that SSM 2 Sqn was hunting down