Another writer, another fatwa

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pork_Pie, Dec 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. clucking bell, someone please nuke these retards

2. They'll have a fatwa on your for saying that Pomps!

Cheers,

Ex STAB

3. If they started issuing fatwas to posts on the Arrse, they would have to put a third shift on!

4. This may appear harsh , but who cares? Really, who actually really , properly gives a toss?

Far more important things in the world to be concerned about than some 11th Century thinking retard getting all bent out of shape.

Religion , it is the root cause of evil , not money.

5. Religion , it is the root cause of evil , not money.[/quote]

and divorce!!!

6. Not had the pleasure Mman, but I'm told it is truly an evil experience.

Possibly why I avoid getting hitched in the first instance with a passion...

7. What a bunch of w*nkers.

And they really expect us to take them seriously when they do stuff like this?

Fcuking retards is about right.

8. I just cant get over the way they complain about Islam being a peaceful religion and then go around making death threats whenever someone says/writes or thinks something they dont like.

Being dyslexic I initially thought it was a fatwaaf they were threatening him with .. considering my experience's while a crab he should be glad they are not THAT barbaric.

9. The prophet Mohammed takes it up the wrong 'un.

There you go, that's me, the Moderator and the site owners on the run now.

10. Speaking of which, I did enjoy the news reports of protests about the Pope's visit, one of which mentioned chants of "Pope go home!"

Turks telling a German to go home, oh the irony :D

11. It was, 'the love of money' which was the root of all evil...

12. Must have been few confused expressions in Kreuzberg.

13. There are a lot of confused people in Kreuzberg.

When you're next in town give 'Trink Teufel' a try, you want to hop off the U-Bahn at Kottbuss (I think)

http://www.trinkteufel.de/

Don't ask how I found it!

14. ”…….. cant get over the way they complain about Islam being a peaceful religion and then go around making death threats…..”

Just like the 50s/60s cartoon ‘The Rifleman’ in the original Mad Magazine from the TV series of the same name. Townsman asks Lucas McCain (Chuck Connors), if he’s such a peace loving man why does he go around shooting everyone? McCain says; ’Cos there ain’t no one more peaceful than a dead man son’. :lol:

No.9