Another writer, another fatwa

If they started issuing fatwas to posts on the Arrse, they would have to put a third shift on!

This may appear harsh , but who cares? Really, who actually really , properly gives a toss?

Far more important things in the world to be concerned about than some 11th Century thinking retard getting all bent out of shape.

Religion , it is the root cause of evil , not money.

Religion , it is the root cause of evil , not money.[/quote]

and divorce!!!

Not had the pleasure Mman, but I'm told it is truly an evil experience.

Possibly why I avoid getting hitched in the first instance with a passion...

What a bunch of w*nkers.

And they really expect us to take them seriously when they do stuff like this?

Fcuking retards is about right.

I just cant get over the way they complain about Islam being a peaceful religion and then go around making death threats whenever someone says/writes or thinks something they dont like.

Being dyslexic I initially thought it was a fatwaaf they were threatening him with .. considering my experience's while a crab he should be glad they are not THAT barbaric.

B

Biscuits_AB

The prophet Mohammed takes it up the wrong 'un.

There you go, that's me, the Moderator and the site owners on the run now.

PartTimePongo said:
This may appear harsh , but who cares? Really, who actually really , properly gives a toss?

Far more important things in the world to be concerned about than some 11th Century thinking retard getting all bent out of shape.

Religion , it is the root cause of evil , not money.
It was, 'the love of money' which was the root of all evil...

B

Biscuits_AB

Random_Task said:
Speaking of which, I did enjoy the news reports of protests about the Pope's visit, one of which mentioned chants of "Pope go home!"

Turks telling a German to go home, oh the irony :D
Must have been few confused expressions in Kreuzberg.

”…….. cant get over the way they complain about Islam being a peaceful religion and then go around making death threats…..”

Just like the 50s/60s cartoon ‘The Rifleman’ in the original Mad Magazine from the TV series of the same name. Townsman asks Lucas McCain (Chuck Connors), if he’s such a peace loving man why does he go around shooting everyone? McCain says; ’Cos there ain’t no one more peaceful than a dead man son’. :lol:

No.9