Another worthless pledge from the Prime Minister

Start asking, hold him to his word (for what that's worth).

As a starter:

More Helicopters
More Helicopters
and More Helicopters

dingerr said:
Start asking, hold him to his word (for what that's worth).

As a starter:

More Helicopters
More Helicopters
and More Helicopters
But he didn't actually say anything.

Hence its value is zero...

the man is a moron :x him and Darling=laurel and hardy imo

T

Tremaine

"Your name vill also go in ze Book....what is your name?" ...."Don't tell him Pike!" :lol:

suicide pledge he`d fcuk that up as well !.....cnut :twisted:

I wish someone somewhere kept a tally of these "pledges of support" and then on appropriate dates, 11th november say, the score of pledges versus actual support could be published or debated...

The only pledge he is familiar with imo is for polishing tables!!

He will have forgotten it, I bet he is now out kissing babies and Sarah will be signing books about her traumatic childhood or perhaps having a second hand clothes swop party.

Cynic, what me, not at all, he is after all covering his demographic social economic groups by spreading a bit of good will around.

Cuddles said:
I wish someone somewhere kept a tally of these "pledges of support" and then on appropriate dates, 11th november say, the score of pledges versus actual support could be published or debated...
Don't worry Cuddles

"We will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens"

Maggs84 ... "I'd rather have Brown than Blair" ......is like saying I'd rather have aids than terminal cancer ..... both the sh!tty end of the stick.

'Worthless' - the word is totally inadequate.

Brown is 'worthless' and I would not believe him, nor any of his appalling gang of disreputable and disgraceful acolytes, if he or they told me the 25th of December was Christmas Day.

Doh! Oh! so sorry- I did not mean to offend our 'towel-headed' brethren, Birth of All Faiths Day!