Another whinge about Top Geat

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by exsniffer, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. More juvenile humour from the TG crew, sorry I missed it.

This Top Geat, is it a new French thing?

2. What did India expect from Top Gear? Are they that naive to think that the filming would be any different from the other trips they've had abroad? Muppets.

3. Suggested response:
    [​IMG]

I really should be a diplomat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think we should take this opportunity to apologise for burning Joan of Arc at the stake in Rouen. We clearly need to brush up on our cultural sensitivities.

5. It was a ******* shit episode anyway. Just like most of them are now shit. I Sky+ them now and fast forward the childish bits, I find it helps to cling onto what sanity I have left.

If Richard Hammond was sacked and the others stopped trying to be caractures (sp?) of themselves it might be good again...they won't though as the BBC likes the ratings.

6. James May and Richard Hammond have potential to be intelligent sensible presenters. They should ditch the other guy, he is not clever and he is only funny in his own head.

7. Aye but ask yourself,who provided the balls of newspaper,kindling,logs and matches?

8. Jeremy Clarkson should be taken out and shot, the fat, unfunny twat.

We could have cured cancer by now if the BBC hadn't pissed salary money up the wall on that life-support system for an over-inflated ego.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

It was a pretty crass show - the whole "trade mission" bollocks was unncecessary. They could have done a really good trans-India road trip that would have been interesting and funny. I'm with the Indian High Commission on this one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wouldn't go that far. They can gripe all they want once we've stopped sending them the billions of £s a year in aid , until then.......... Ungrateful *****.

11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Just because our government is stupid enough to give them money doesn't mean they owe us anything. If some bloke pushes an envelope full of money through my letterbox I'm under no obligation to him.

12. If anyone is due an apology it is the audience, for having to watch such crass arrant nonsense.
    It was Clarkson cowboyish behaviour that was the joke, serving marmite on digestives to Dehli’s great and the good.
    The Indians turning up at the reception in their Bentleys, Lambos etc had the last laugh at the Top Gate motley crew, who were completely situationally unaware of how Asia’s ascendency has made Jeremy's jingoism just sound base and irrelevant in today's world.
    The BBC should be embarrassed by what they aired, and the High Commission will be mending fences for some time to come.
    Britain is increasingly becoming inconsequential in the sub-continent and this televisual trivia does a disservice to the BBC, which still has some standing in India thanks to the like of Tully-sahib.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Carry on all you like. You're still not getting The White Heather Club back and that's final.