Another walt

New guy at work says he was a captain in the marines he told another employee he was in the paras. Apparently he impressed an office girl that as a marine has had to show the paras how to jump out a plane. He also said he was in the falklands.oh and he is also an ex member of THEM! Should we start calling him Walter?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
ask him if he fancies a soggy biscuit?

depends where you work if it's in a care home get him a cup of tea and if not say " I don't care". If this answer has failed to satisfy I'm sure somebody will be along soon who gives a monkeys...welcome to Arrse

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
New guy at work says he was a captain in the marines he told another employee he was in the paras. Apparently he impressed an office girl that as a marine has had to show the paras how to jump out a plane. He also said he was in the falklands.oh and he is also an ex member of THEM! Should we start calling him Walter?

Mega post now do one x

It's a gardening firm we work in .he comes out with a new story every few days.so I am sure a new week at work will bring out more !

It's a gardening firm we work in .he comes out with a new story every few days.so I am sure a new week at work will bring out more !
Christ in a wheelbarrow!! Fire up the unicycle!!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
find out if he has a facebook page.

do you secretly wish the office girl would touch you in your special place and am upset because billy bullshit has fired his dirty water into her clunge

just tell her your a space shuttledoor gunner and have a cock like a jumbo swissroll and see if she'll bounce up and down on you

its not the NAFFI so I cant call you anything rude which is not nice, so I'll ask do you like swiss roll?

I do enjoy a good swiss roll, although I must say do not buy the Asda own brand (not Smartprice, the step up from that) chocolate one, its fucking horrific.

Although the Asda meal-deal thing includes a chocolate roulade which is excellent.

Not a massive fan of strawberry Swiss rolls. Had a delicious lemon version once though.

Now smoked salmon rolls, that's the ticket.

I don't think she is I remember seeing something of her before she was wellknown and she had a very nice pair of real tits

Latest Threads