Another walt

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by deesjsr, Jun 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New guy at work says he was a captain in the marines he told another employee he was in the paras. Apparently he impressed an office girl that as a marine has had to show the paras how to jump out a plane. He also said he was in the falklands.oh and he is also an ex member of THEM! Should we start calling him Walter?
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

ask him if he fancies a soggy biscuit?
  3. depends where you work if it's in a care home get him a cup of tea and if not say " I don't care". If this answer has failed to satisfy I'm sure somebody will be along soon who gives a monkeys...welcome to Arrse
  4. Or a quick game of speckles.
  5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Mega post now do one x
  6. It's a gardening firm we work in .he comes out with a new story every few I am sure a new week at work will bring out more !
  7. bore off........
  8. Christ in a wheelbarrow!! Fire up the unicycle!!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. So hes telling porkies to get in a birds knickers? Good on him.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

find out if he has a facebook page.
  11. do you secretly wish the office girl would touch you in your special place and am upset because billy bullshit has fired his dirty water into her clunge

just tell her your a space shuttledoor gunner and have a cock like a jumbo swissroll and see if she'll bounce up and down on you

its not the NAFFI so I cant call you anything rude which is not nice, so I'll ask do you like swiss roll?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I do enjoy a good swiss roll, although I must say do not buy the Asda own brand (not Smartprice, the step up from that) chocolate one, its fucking horrific.

Although the Asda meal-deal thing includes a chocolate roulade which is excellent.
  13. Not a massive fan of strawberry Swiss rolls. Had a delicious lemon version once though.

Now smoked salmon rolls, that's the ticket.
  14. I'd rather have a 'Bombay ROLL' with Mr Random's avatar.
  15. That's because you sir, are a pervy type person.
    Having a Bombay Duck with someone elses avatar is strictly a no no.