Another walt in the Highlands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the fine Scottish mist! There is another one poncing around Nairn and Fort George who was in the QOH (rig of the day is a Aussie hat, QOH cap badge, hackle and sunnies to lessen the 1000 yard stare), but on Veterans and Remembrance days wears SAS insignia on his jacket along with SAS beige beret and cap badge. Its utter BS as he was never badged as one of 'them'. Bad enough he apparently wrote a book alluding to greater exploits than as a regular 'jock' but at his fathers funeral (a 40 year RAF and WW11 veteran) he had the balls to show up in trews and yes you got it..SAS head gear and insignia, led the flag draped coffin out of the kirk carrying his fathers medals and at graveside stood to attention like a liquorice allsort and saluted! Surprised the old boy didn't rise up and have him charged ! More than a few who know or suspect the real deal were utterly gob smacked. This sad shite needs to pilloried...what next to expose this imposter?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
@walt finder

Your username suggests that you spend some, if not all of your time sniffing out walts. Why don't you confront them as you 'find' them. Offer them out for a fookin good kicking or pistols at dawn or some such?

No one's that interested in unconfirmed walting so challenge your man and then pop back and tell us how it went.

Yes, well ...

Mutter. Seaforths and Camerons. QO HLDRS. Mutter.
And I'm sure their veterans will much appreciate the OP's description of their Cameron of Erracht (79th Tartan) trews as "like a liquorice allsort".

Nice one, OP. :roll:

Last edited:
And I'm sure their veterans will much appreciate the OP's description of their Cameron of Erracht (79th Tartan) trews as "like a liquorice allsort".

Nice one, OP. :roll:
In fairness he said that Walter "stood to attention like a liquorice allsort". Not that he was wearing liquorice allsort Tartan or whatever.

Edit; Having googled Cameron of Erracht tartan, you may be right.

In fairness he said that Walter "stood to attention like a liquorice allsort". Not that he was wearing liquorice allsort Tartan or whatever
Every day a school day. I never knew that liquorice allsorts are known for their erect qualities.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Must be the fine Scottish mist! There is another one poncing around Nairn and Fort George who was in the QOH (rig of the day is a Aussie hat, QOH cap badge, hackle and sunnies to lessen the 1000 yard stare), but on Veterans and Remembrance days wears SAS insignia on his jacket along with SAS beige beret and cap badge. Its utter BS as he was never badged as one of 'them'. Bad enough he apparently wrote a book alluding to greater exploits than as a regular 'jock' but at his fathers funeral (a 40 year RAF and WW11 veteran) he had the balls to show up in trews and yes you got it..SAS head gear and insignia, led the flag draped coffin out of the kirk carrying his fathers medals and at graveside stood to attention like a liquorice allsort and saluted! Surprised the old boy didn't rise up and have him charged ! More than a few who know or suspect the real deal were utterly gob smacked. This sad shite needs to pilloried...what next to expose this imposter?
At anytime do you feel the need to drop an anvil on your face?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Did I ever post the pictures of my great "weeing on the veggie plants to see if it makes a difference" experiment?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Did I ever post the pictures of my great "weeing on the veggie plants to see if it makes a difference" experiment?
You need to do three different patches, a control patch with no urine, a patch directly wee'd on a patch with compost that has been wee'd on as is sometimes recommended, that way the plants benfit from the nitrogen but aren't harmed by the urine.

D

Djelli Beybii

If my Mrs caught me pissing on the veg patch , she'd fecking stab me!!!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads