Another victim of Jimmy the Kiddy Fiddler

Devil's advocate time. Maybe we should just scrap all this charity stuff and let people sort themselves out.

Devil's advocate time. Maybe we should just scrap all this charity stuff and let people sort themselves out.

Just BBC charities or are you including things like RBL, ABF, SSAFA and Help for Heroes?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

Just BBC charities or are you including things like RBL, ABF, SSAFA and Help for Heroes?

I think you know where I'm coming from on this one. ;)

A bipedal bear with a spotted bandage and stupid name is an abomination in any case. They ought to bin it as a mascot and have a creepy uncle wanking through his pockets, instead, as a warning to children about the dangers of Werthers-dispensing relatives.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jimmy Savile... name rings a bell... wasn't he Hitler's right hand man? The bloke who invented concentration camps, made the Japanese rape Nanking then dropped the bomb on Hiroshima? THAT Jimmy Savile?

Jimmy Savile... name rings a bell... wasn't he Hitler's right hand man? The bloke who invented concentration camps, made the Japanese rape Nanking then dropped the bomb on Hiroshima? THAT Jimmy Savile?
He didn't do all of that!
He just worked for the BBC, it was them that organised it all as a way to get higher ratings

Yes, that's him. Saint Jimmy The Blessed of Leeds, the bestest human being ever to have lived, according to BBC Look North.

Christ but it was funny watching those fuckwits squirm when it all came out.

2 mins 5 secs

[video=youtube_share;KZQOLv85C68]http://youtu.be/KZQOLv85C68[/video]