Another victim of Jimmy the Kiddy Fiddler

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chodmeister, Nov 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh for fcuk sake...

2. Devil's advocate time. Maybe we should just scrap all this charity stuff and let people sort themselves out.

• Like Like x 1

3. Just BBC charities or are you including things like RBL, ABF, SSAFA and Help for Heroes?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

4. Mr Blobby flashed me , I`m scarred and need compensation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think you know where I'm coming from on this one. ;)

6. A bipedal bear with a spotted bandage and stupid name is an abomination in any case. They ought to bin it as a mascot and have a creepy uncle wanking through his pockets, instead, as a warning to children about the dangers of Werthers-dispensing relatives.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jimmy Savile... name rings a bell... wasn't he Hitler's right hand man? The bloke who invented concentration camps, made the Japanese rape Nanking then dropped the bomb on Hiroshima? THAT Jimmy Savile?

• Like Like x 1
  8. He didn't do all of that!
    He just worked for the BBC, it was them that organised it all as a way to get higher ratings

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

I'm in favour of that I'm sure the BBC deliberatly put Childern in need on around the same time as the poppy appeal out of spite the left wing mung bean eating twats.

• Like Like x 2

10. Now then, now then..........

11. Oh for fuck's sake...

So what about all the Santa's grottos that will be popping up next month?

12. Yes, that's him. Saint Jimmy The Blessed of Leeds, the bestest human being ever to have lived, according to BBC Look North.

Christ but it was funny watching those fuckwits squirm when it all came out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Peado Heaven. Burn 'em all. Next question.

14. 2 mins 5 secs