Another Thieving Bitch ......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CptDanjou, Dec 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Crime pays....

2. Hope there is a 'proceeds of crime' hearing.

3. Damn well should be now she has escaped the clutches of Holloway Nick.
    As I understand it, its a formality and will occur now she has been convicted.........

She should be required to pay back the £53 grand with a similar rate of penalty that HMRC would apply over the same time frame.

4. Did Ernest Saunders ever patent his own form of defence?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ernest strikes again.
    If shes never been convicted does this mean she can stand for public office again.
    Watch her have a miraculous recovery and pop up with some quango.
    Nice to see the pigs are equal.

CG

6. Somebody please ring her up pretending to be HM the Queen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nearly got it Righty,nearly.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

But according to CMD and Osborne "We're all in this together". So it must be all right for a thieving MP to walk away with £53k and no criminal record.

9. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Moran has no criminal conviction. Her avoidance of the court is solely that she wont like prison. I would not either. She has avoided justice, and therefore shits on all of us.

Moran is now undoubtedly going to live a pleasant life in Spain and England and doing all the things that innocent people do.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

She was a mp for luton south and as mad as a hatter at a mad hatters party, but not the madness that she is claiming now, she new exactly what she was doing.
    She would champion the cause of anyone who would make her look good but wouldn't touch ex service men and women in case it made her other friends upset.
    She should of been locked up in jail, instead she is laughing at. all of us.
    Too sick to get a criminal conviction but not sick enough to stay in a hospital dealing with mental health issues.
    I bet she is now claiming every benefit under the sun and has money hidden away as well as gifts from her special friends.
    She makes me want to puke

• Like Like x 2
  11. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

She should be made to work in a brothel to pay back what she has stolen.
    It would probably have to be one for blind people or even better for members of parliment

12. So she's a criminal and mentally incapable of standing trial. Why can't they send her to Broadmoor? She may get the help she needs.