Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another terrorist incident in London?

Dr Death

War Hero
Plod stood down quickly

BLM militant Wing? IIRC they had an issue with St Thomas' Hospital.

Was that because the hospital doesn't treat patients from an African perspective?

Was that because the hospital doesn't treat patients from an African perspective?

It has a statue of Sir Robert Clayton, because he was one of the core founders who rebuilt it, and injected large sums of cash 300 years ago.

Cash which he got from trading slaves.

Therefore St Thomas' and everything it does is the font of all Evil and should be shut down.

It has a statue of Sir Robert Clayton, because he was one of the core founders who rebuilt it, and injected large sums of cash 300 years ago.

Cash which he got from trading slaves.

Therefore St Thomas' and everything it does is the font of all Evil and should be shut down.

Shouldn't they refuse to be treated in any UK hospital, what if the hospital gowns are washed and they used a coloureds program, they would being treated by nurses wearing clothes washed using racist washing methods

Hmm.. Like this ..

1602592866058.png

JuJu beats antibiotics any time, you know that.

Besides, modern medicine is an imperial construct. It must be done away with.

Disagree with me, and I'll have you struck by lightning.

Self-reported for cultural appropriation.

#MedicineMustFall

JuJu beats antibiotics any time, you know that.

Besides, modern medicine is an imperial construct. It must be done away with.

Disagree with me, and I'll have you struck by lightning.

Self-reported for cultural appropriation.
We offer such services at a competitive rate. Ball or Forked Lightning, Sir? ($50 and up)
Medicine Man.jpg

Latest Threads