Another terrorist attack, this time against Christians.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
While the Pope prays for Christianity to observe the traditions of the Good Samaritan with the refugees heading for Europe, another religion/ideology pursues a stated aim of death to unbelievers.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Its Pakistan, a 3rd world medieval country… with nukes
I disagree. Pakistan has its problems. BFO ones but its not medieval*. It does indeed have nukes.

*The medieval bit concerns Islam if I am correct.

The Hadj deaths are basically self inflicted. No bombs involved. No connection between the two.
Still 2,500 dead people in one incident and most peoples reaction is "meh".

If that many deaths doesn't rouse at least some interest then why would you expect the deaths of 50 or 60 "of the same sort" to raise even an eyebrow?

You soulless ******.

You're emoting like a teenage girl on Facebook.

Its Pakistan, since the day its been formed, its been a place of incessant violence.
As long as there are still two people left alive in Pakistan, one will try and kill the other over some imagined religious/tribal/ethnic slight.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

Its Pakistan, since the day its been formed, its been a place of incessant violence.
As long as there are still two people left alive in Pakistan, one will try and kill the other over some imagined religious/tribal/ethnic slight.
Well, going back to partition, Pakistan has had its hard times. Geopolitically it is between a rock and a hard place.

I do not agree to your last comment, although I do tend to feel that there is significant conflict.

Geopolitically I think UK is in a good place to speak to Pakistan about the problems. Remember that Pakistan has suffered a major tragedy.

I do not think that the National Gallery or Big Ben tonight will be illuminated with the colours of Pakistan. May be a good idea if they were.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer

Having never used Facebook I wouldn't really know I suppose. But I seriously worry about the lack of any human response to so many deaths of men women and children. But hey ho, you set your store out - is it psychopaths or sociopaths who have an emotion part of their brain damaged or non functioning?

Having never used Facebook I wouldn't really know I suppose. But I seriously worry about the lack of any human response to so many deaths of men women and children. But hey ho, you set your store out - is it psychopaths or sociopaths who have an emotion part of their brain damaged or non functioning?

And pray tell why you are frothing so tearfully over people you don't know in a country far away where this sort of thing is endemic.

So what? Christians, Muslims and endless death. Do what, is the point.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
And pray tell why you are frothing so tearfully over people you don't know in a country far away where this sort of thing is endemic.
Who said I was "frothing"? I was more responding to your callousness.... You don't even think it's vaguely sad? How did you feel about Belgium? They're foreign too and stereotypically "boring". So was that ok too because they're boring?

Who said I was "frothing"? I was more responding to your callousness.... You don't even think it's vaguely sad? How did you feel about Belgium? They're foreign too and stereotypically "boring". So was that ok too because they're boring?
Do you want to give the world a hug and buy it a blankie?
Yesterdays news, next instalment of internecine slaughtering next week.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ignore him he's trolling. Pointless internet hardman.

Latest Threads