Another stunning effort from Plod

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Jun 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. Or a cunning ruse to snaffle some overtime

I'd put those responsible and their immediate superior on permanent foot patrol round the site until the pi..travellers are moved on.
  4. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Hampshire police have a long track record of total uselessness regarding travellers and indeed siding with them against the interests of the public who pay the police wages.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Some cynics might say plod took the path of least resistance. Off the highway? On council land? "Not our problem anymore, guv. Sorry"
  6. Is it any wonder that Police take the path of least resistance these days?

For one, the plethora of "Diversity" shite imposed by successive Governments and public opinion being "herded" by media such as the BBC and rags such as the Daily Wail, has got us in a situation where direct or decisive action by Police against a minority group results in outrage by those on the Liberty and Human rights buses.

In any case, yes, these travellers are taking up space on a playing field, but at least they are all in one place and they can be Policed like everyone else and not dispersed in country lanes hidden by hedgerows. Their vehicles details can be noted and any illegal activity such as fleecing grannies out of cash "cos your gutter and chimney stack pointing needs fixing missus" or metal thefts and the like can be tackled a bit better.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Indeed, my local Police Farce.

What you playing at Farmer Giles?

I'm going to dump a few thousand gallons of slurry on the entrance to my field those pikeys 'ave camped on

If you do that Sir, we'll have to arrest you for a public order offence.

Useless cnuts.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. What planet are you on?
  9. Fareham-gipsies_2252355b.jpg

My oh my, what lovely shiny new cars and Transit vans you have there, Lovely Jolly Travelling Folk. Isn't it amazing what you can afford on benefits these days?

Bahahahaha!!! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

They are still 100 million times better than Sussex police who wont attend traveller crimes especially if a firearm is involved! Wastiing *****!
  11. Is that vanmannnnn parked up there?
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Napalm sticks to little (Whats the next word in the song children?)
  13. No, he pays tax so can't afford a brand new van every 12 months. He also has go through the tiresome rig-moral of taxing and insuring it.
  14. Right fellas, speaking hypothetically, a bobby has 4 metal thefts on his workload (amongst a lot of other stuff that he is dealing with - but that isn't important right now - well it is to the victims and to the bobby and probably to people on various internet forums who have an axe to grind) and he "suspects" that individuals from an ethnic minority group are involved or are directly responsible. These people move around freely and camp temporarily in small grouups in secluded places and piss off to the other end of the country when things get too hot for them. How, within the law, does a bobby bring them to justice?

Well first of all he cuts down the opportunity for crime by using some common sense and not opening gates.