Another St Georges Day

I have just awoke at 03.30 and an entire bit of my life is missing. While I remember being in the the pub yesterday afternoon, I don't remember the events after that. My horrible burping breath tells me that a kebab has been involved.

Where were you on the 23rd of April 2009 afternoonish time, were you with me, did you see me, were you me?

Help?

i still dont know how you took the whole length and why you let her stick it there but power to you but i would see the doctor just to be safe :0

ghost_face_killa said:
i still dont know how you took the whole length and why you let her stick it there but power to you but i would see the doctor just to be safe :0
My Bold.
Her? You didn't see what I saw then!

vvaannmmaann said:
ghost_face_killa said:
My Bold.
god i must have been drunk or a very convinsing drag queen lol

Just had an update off my mate. It may have been better if all the above were true. Apparently I was asked to leave a certain hostelry or the police would be called, as the staff and customers did not appreciate my dry sarcastic wit.

Oh dear, best keep my head down for a while :oops:

Hmm, my 'dry sarcastic wit' turns out statements such as:
"What the fook you lookin at, you fookin barnowl barstard yeh? Eh, I seen you in the bookies no, bus lane then when I last seen your cousin, eh? Wildebeast! Mlaar, someone call me a lightbulb..."

Must have been that single Bushmills I had after severalty-eleven pints of Satans Scrofula real ale or whatever the feck it was called.

G

gdm.bizkit

ghost_face_killa said:
vvaannmmaann said:
ghost_face_killa said:
My Bold.
atleast he had the decency to give you a reach around

Nearly a year has passed since I got upside down and was involved (allegedly) with err.... authority.

This year is to be totaly different, however will be dry. Need some ideas of things to do for St Georges day with out drink!

No maypoles or dressing up as morris dancers.

I've nothing, without drink I am an empty social shell with the total inability to enjoy myself unless am completly shitfaced.

gdm.bizkit said:
ghost_face_killa said:
vvaannmmaann said:
ghost_face_killa said:
My Bold.
atleast he had the decency to give you a reach around
Naturaly, it was his Dad after all.

Thought that was meant by keep it in the family. And by the looks of your profile pic and incestual knowledge, the branches of your family tree are a bit twisted!

jarrod248 said:
brucewillis said:
Nearly a year has passed since I got upside down and was involved (allegedly) with err.... authority.

This year is to be totaly different, however will be dry. Need some ideas of things to do for St Georges day with out drink!

I've nothing, without drink I am an empty social shell with the total inability to enjoy myself unless am completly shitfaced.
Check out the arrse social thread - see you there!

Definately, take jarrod's advice, see you there, there will be no bad behaviour, ball gags or nakedness :police:

or people falling down stairs :D

brucewillis said:
Thought that was meant by keep it in the family. And by the looks of your profile pic and incestual knowledge, the branches of your family tree are a bit twisted!
:D

dragknuckle said:
jarrod248 said:
brucewillis said:

Check out the arrse social thread - see you there!

Definately, take jarrod's advice, see you there, there will be no bad behaviour, ball gags or nakedness :police:

or people falling down stairs :D
Sorry unable to, due to being back on fraggle rock!