• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Another Site Speed Question!

Is the site faster since we've changed the structure?

• Yes Definitely

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Yes but only marginally

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No change

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Probably Slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Lot Slower

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're really hoping that one of the key benefits of the changes we've made to the site structure is that it will really speed it up. It certainly seems much quicker to me but it would be good to hear whether you agree ..... so another poll I'm afraid!

I said yes, but only because I'm not getting timed out when I click to change the page!!

TPBD

A

armadillo

to slow for those of us on dongles, connection timed out messages are starting to become the norm, broadband its greased weasel shit fast.

I've noticed quite a difference at home, where I'm on a dial-up connection. I've looked at the site twice in recent days and, both times, it was noticeably faster.
I haven't noticed much change when I log on at work. It might be a little bit faster, but I can't swear to it.

to slow for those of us on dongles, connection timed out messages are starting to become the norm, broadband its greased weasel shit fast.
I use a dongle at home and last night was much faster and less timed out messages.

TPBD

Yes definately noticed the difference at wo....i mean home.

Tried to send you a message BAD CO but your inbox is full