Another shooting in paradise.

Who could have thought.

CNN) -- Six people were killed, including two children, and another three children wounded in a shooting Monday in Memphis, Tennessee, authorities said.
The wounded children -- a 7-year-old boy, a 10-month-old girl and a 4-year-old whose gender wasn't immediately known -- were transported to Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center.

They were in the emergency room being treated for gunshot wounds, said hospital spokeswoman Jennilyn Utkov.
Who could have fecking thought. I am willing to wager a million bucks this will not be the last shooting in the next seven days.

Attachments

(Edit:Assuming he`s the gunman) WTF? Why are they carrying him? They should be kicking the feck out of him (dead or not) all the way down the hill.

God bless America, and all who sail in her.

SK :x

CC_TA said:
DD - Looking at the picture I'm thinking maybe a shoot out at a pie shop or a doughnut emporium?
Damn you, you beat me to it.

CC_TA said:
DD - Looking at the picture I'm thinking maybe a shoot out at a pie shop or a doughnut emporium?
believe that that was during the Virginia Tech incident back last April; it wasn't actually the gunman but one of the students