Another shining example of good parenting.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by KnightsofRowallan, Sep 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are you on about, your post bares no relation to the story?

2. 'The mother-of-four also uses her previous surname of Sezgun after the couple divorced under Islamic law, but they have yet to do so under British civil law.'

Isn't that big of her...Er, I mean bigamy?

3. More like what are you on about? It does!

4. 'Where are we going for our honeymoon darling?'
    'I have booked us on a package tour of Afghanistan which will include 2 nights in Helmand shelling infidel invaders'
    'Oh youre soooo romantic'

5. I'd go careful about slagging her off like. She was on Honeymoon in Afghanistan for fecks sake!!!!!

6. You're right it does, the first time I clicked the link it took me to a story about African animals 8O :?

7. I think it was Pat Condell who made references to "native laws becoming increasingly unwelcome".

I'm not even going to go there.

8. what sort of muppet holidays in Afghanistan?

9. "Butterfly collectors" and the like. Perhaps she was keen to holiday in Cuba but wanted the US government to pay for her air fare?

10. These ones. Apparently.

[​IMG]

11. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Slot her now. Saves the effort downstream when she straps on a vest with extras and visits the Underground after brain-washing her children to carry on the cause. And if you need another excuse, she is a sh*t mother.

What ? Ohhh ! I see, she went to Afghanistan to see her family/visit historical sites/for an archeological dig ? ARRSE. We all know what needs to be done...

12. And she's dressed like one of those ninjas.

I bet the filthy harlot couldn't wait to get back to Britain, jump out of her burkah and get her face out for the lads.

13. All aboard the other vehicle in the Arrse White Fleet...

The Arrseholio Bus.