• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Another shining example of good parenting.

KnightsofRowallan said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7609727.stm

And typically I am sure Social Services will spring to action, oh wait, they aren't a white hetrosexual middle class family, best we turn a blind eye.
What are you on about, your post bares no relation to the story?

'The mother-of-four also uses her previous surname of Sezgun after the couple divorced under Islamic law, but they have yet to do so under British civil law.'

Isn't that big of her...Er, I mean bigamy?

All_Torque said:
KnightsofRowallan said:

And typically I am sure Social Services will spring to action, oh wait, they aren't a white hetrosexual middle class family, best we turn a blind eye.
More like what are you on about? It does!

'Where are we going for our honeymoon darling?'
'I have booked us on a package tour of Afghanistan which will include 2 nights in Helmand shelling infidel invaders'
'Oh youre soooo romantic'

Wishful_Thinking said:
All_Torque said:
KnightsofRowallan said:

More like what are you on about? It does!
You're right it does, the first time I clicked the link it took me to a story about African animals 8O :?

redsquirrel said:
'The mother-of-four also uses her previous surname of Sezgun after the couple divorced under Islamic law, but they have yet to do so under British civil law.'

Isn't that big of her...Er, I mean bigamy?
I think it was Pat Condell who made references to "native laws becoming increasingly unwelcome".

I'm not even going to go there.

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
Slot her now. Saves the effort downstream when she straps on a vest with extras and visits the Underground after brain-washing her children to carry on the cause. And if you need another excuse, she is a sh*t mother.

What ? Ohhh ! I see, she went to Afghanistan to see her family/visit historical sites/for an archeological dig ? ARRSE. We all know what needs to be done...

MrShanklysboots said:
I'd go careful about slagging her off like. She was on Honeymoon in Afghanistan for fecks sake!!!!!
And she's dressed like one of those ninjas.

I bet the filthy harlot couldn't wait to get back to Britain, jump out of her burkah and get her face out for the lads.

Latest Threads