• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Another sex-scandal

From todays scum:

THE head of the elite regiment behind the spoof “Army-rillo” video has been suspended over a boozy sex scandal.

Lt Col Jonny Cray, 40, propositioned a pretty woman captain during a celebration mess dinner.
More detail in the paper itself but this is all I could get from t'internet.

It would appear he is going through a divorce and got a bit 'tired and emotional' at a dinner night and tried to bed the RAO / Det Comd.

Reported himself to the Bde Comd in the morning when he realised what he had done!!

It was nice to see the Scum keepig up their reputation of branding evry Regt in the Army as 'Elite' and the person in question as 'one of the brightest soldiers in the Army' (well he had blue listed so probably going places).

I wonder if there are any 'non-elite' Regts and any non flying soldiers involved in these scandals!!

To add to the thread, there was another piece in the "currant bun" on Tues, in the Dear Deidre column - I'm a sad git I know, but the b*tch won't reply to my letters! The letter was from girlie seduced by one HMs finest who duly captured the event on his digital camera, then promptly put in on the Net - sorry don't know the link! As she was the star of the clip, I think she wanted to know how to claim royalties :)

Big_Al said:
I wonder if there are any 'non-elite' Regts and any non flying soldiers involved in these scandals!!
Al - a story entitled 'Crap Army bloke from some Corps or other does something stupid' is not going to sell papers! It happens everyday here! :)

Latest Threads