Another sad loss for 14 Signal Regiment, and a good friend

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/south_west/6180378.stm

Can’t believe this has happened to him! Spent many a night drinking beer with him in town, mainly in Minnies. Always a good laugh and up for a giggle. He was as mad as a hatter, not a bad bone in his body. Hope the police thrown the book at the worthless piece of C!@P that stabbed him.

Another sad and worthless loss for 14 Signal Regiment.

RIP Kid, My heart and goes out to his family.

Griff
RLC
Germany

Condolences to the family, and RIP.

Hopefully the arrse that did this will be banged up for life.

This is very sad indeed, I knew Raggi at 1 Div and did a Falkland Islands tour with him. He was a good man who never had a bad word to say about anyone. The Corp has lost a fine soldier and friend, my sincerest condolences to the family.

RIP

Jimima

Stand Easy.

RIP.

I hope **** that did it gets his head nailed to a wall.

S

squirt

Ragi was an awesome lad - had many a good night out with him!

Hope they nail the b@stard.

RIP - sad times indeed . . .

Im ashamed that this has happened in my county. The word on the street is that it was a Polish LNG Worker, and pre meditated !!.

My deepest condolances to his friends and family.

.RIP lad.

I worked with Raggi both at 14 and 280, RIP mate, from my wife who he used drive on the mail runs in Germany and myself deepest condolances to his friends and family.

Also, to the lads of 14, the Corps is thinking about you in this year from hell. You are MAD (Making A Difference) Nuff Said.

S

squirt

I've just seen all the flowers outside Minnies. It's very touching. Rest in peace, mate. You're already missed loads.

Prescottsanarsehole said:
Im ashamed that this has happened in my county. The word on the street is that it was a Polish LNG Worker, and pre meditated !!.

My deepest condolances to his friends and family.

.RIP lad.
Latest news is a man has appeared in court, so best not to speculate and let the judicial process do its job. Didn't know the chap personally, but I too settled in H'west after a tour at 14 and it really is a splendid place to live. This incident is so shocking because of the type of town it is. My thoughts go out to his friends and family and the rest of the regiment.

Does anyone from 14 Sig’s know if the Regiment will be collecting cards etc and passing them on to his family? If so a point of contact would be good. A few lads have asked me from Germany, that’s why I ask.

It’s nice to hear that flowers are being placed at minnies for him.

Griff

All,

Ragi's family will be made aware of your kind words.

Please disseminate as widely as you can that any messages / cards etc should be directed to:

Casualty Visiting Officer
C/O Adjutant 14 Signal Regt (EW)
Cawdor Barracks
HAVERFORDWEST
Pembs
SA61 2NN

Many thanks.

HF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
YANTOFULPELT Infantry 1
G Royal Signals 50
A_Mech Current Affairs, News and Analysis 54