Another Ruski dead

It’s getting like McMafia in this country.

I blame the bankers. And the jooz, obviously. And the mooslamics.

Wibble.

It’s only Vlad sorting out his detractors and sending a clear message to them.

Interestingly the police had this down as an unexplained death. It was the Russians- perhaps miffed that we were ignoring them- flagged this up as a murder.

I've posted this link on the Salisbury thread, but it's worth posting here. It's a very long, but in-depth article about Russian oligarchs, their dodgy dealings, how they are connected with each other and how they are all ending up brown bread. It's quite an eye opener.

From Russia With Blood

These articles were published last year:

-----------------

"A British spy whose naked body was found decomposing in a padlocked sports bag in his bathtub is among at least 14 people suspected of having been killed by Russian assassins on British soil, BuzzFeed News can reveal."

The Death Of The Spy In The Bag Is One of 14 Suspected Hits Linked To Russia

----------------

SUSPICIOUS RUSSIAN DEATHS:Sacrificial pawns or coincidence?

Dozens of high-profile Russians have died in the past three years in Russia and abroad in suspicious circumstances. Russian President Vladimir Putin has long dealt with opponents harshly. Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., said in March that Putin “has murdered his political opponents and rules like an authoritarian dictator.” Prominent critics of the Russian leader who had been murdered in previous years include journalists, anti-corruption activists and politicians. Most of the recent deaths were people with information that could be damaging to people in the Kremlin, and fall under several categories.

By Sarah Hurst, Oren Dorell & George Petras
May 2, 2017

Suspicious Russian deaths

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Now if I were a Ruskie living over here I'd be changing my name to Jones and I'll be down to the Welsh Valleys pretty damn quick. Or maybe McTavish and be a crofter in the highlands of Scotland. The bastards won't find me there.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
In the grown ups paper today, it said they are trying to trace the route taken by his car before the meal, oddly the car made several unusual journeys
they also stated that both Father and Daughter are near death
a blessed relief I should think after all of that suffering

It’s getting like McMafia in this country.

I blame the bankers. And the jooz, obviously. And the mooslamics.

Wibble.

It’s only Vlad sorting out his detractors and sending a clear message to them.
It's always the Jooz. According to some on the net, anything that goes wrong in the world, they did it.

Plane crash. Jew's.
Snow falling. Jew's.
Dog dying of old age... Yes, the Jew's.