Another reason why Pakistan needs flattened

The problem could be it's estimated more than half the marriages in Pakistan are between first cousins. And if you think those first cousin offsprings go on to marry first cousins...

The problem could be it's estimated more than half the marriages in Pakistan are between first cousins. And if you think those first cousin offsprings go on to marry first cousins...
There was something on the telly about the results of that in Bradford. One of the more memorable scenes was of a bloke in his early 20s rolling about on the floor at the bottom of the staircase, howling like Chewbacca after twenty Stellas, whilst a rabbit with a crippled leg hopped nervously around him trying to avoid his flailing limbs.

That is causing problems in the UK in certain close knit communities. Such as a disproportionate number of Birth defects, mental health Issues and fertility problems.

That is causing problems in the UK in certain close knit communities. Such as a disproportionate number of Birth defects, mental health Issues and fertility problems.
It's the one thing that might save us from being overrun by them. If they're all gibbering mongs from in-breeding...

It's the one thing that might save us from being overrun by them. If they're all gibbering mongs from in-breeding...

Yeah because its not as if the white British haven't achieved that on most council estates without recourse to inbreeding (mostly) is it

Pesky kids, always plotting something. Hangings too good for em!

Urine extraction aside, I simply don't have the energy to be exercised by this news (if it is indeed true). I have spent enough time with Musselmen to understand that their whole culture could do with a bit of a spring clean.
I am giving you a like on the understanding that by "spring clean" you actually mean erradication.

I am giving you a like on the understanding that by "spring clean" you actually mean erradication.
I couldn't possibly comment about that.

try to think positive

When the Taliban get a hold of their Nukes, we will see the mother of all ND,s

Mushroom cloud anyone?
Technically to be an "ND" it needs to be accidental and not do any damage. What the Taliban will do will fail on both those counts!

Apparently it's a number in Pakifuckingstan....... keep ringing, then hanging up.

I suspect it's an AQ wrong number, could we have a Hellfire missile, just to be on the safe side..... twats.

There was something on the telly about the results of that in Bradford. One of the more memorable scenes was of a bloke in his early 20s rolling about on the floor at the bottom of the staircase, howling like Chewbacca after twenty Stellas, whilst a rabbit with a crippled leg hopped nervously around him trying to avoid his flailing limbs.
I worked at QMC in Nottingham in 1999 and again in 2001 and we weren't allowed to mention the inbreeding or genetic problems associated with Pakistani families because apparently it could have been construed as "racist". Not that I gave a fuck, I was still in at the time, so the pink and fluffy NHS brigade could whistle as far as I was concerned.

But they produce some ace banjo players, so not all bad.

Sorry if i am behind the 8 ball and then the table, and then stuck in a seedy alley behind the pool hall...

What kind of Nuclear threat does Pakistan have?

What might be the extent of the worst possible Pakistani cum shot?

Would Indian retrobution wipe out Pakistan?

Can we have a new proxi cold war through pakistan and india?

Why have I drunk so much OeTTINGER on a saturday afternoon?
The real question is why would anyone drink any amount of Öttinger on any day of the week. Rotten shit that, I won't even drink it if it is free.