Another reason why Pakistan needs flattened

For a country with supposed nuclear weapons they are some true fuck ups running the place, still could be worse, they could be India.

Obviously some petty official didn't get a big enough bribe. Or was refused access to the child's back doors, it was a young boy after all. Traditional.

But if Pakistan was flattened where would certain valuable members of the community vanish to whenever the police need to have a chat with them.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Do we really need a reason?

Looks a wrong'un to me. Throw the book at him.

Pesky kids, always plotting something. Hangings too good for em!

Urine extraction aside, I simply don't have the energy to be exercised by this news (if it is indeed true). I have spent enough time with Musselmen to understand that their whole culture could do with a bit of a spring clean.

they would have got away with it if it hadn't been for the kid....

Rodney2q

Ah, Pakistan.
I don't find it the least bit worrying that they have nuclear weapons and a concept of nuclear security that would make an insane methhead nervous..

The cradle of WW3 at a rough guess.

Pesky kids, always plotting something. Hangings too good for em!

Urine extraction aside, I simply don't have the energy to be exercised by this news (if it is indeed true). I have spent enough time with Musselmen to understand that their whole culture could do with a bit of a spring clean.
Spring clean in a flash?

Sorry if i am behind the 8 ball and then the table, and then stuck in a seedy alley behind the pool hall...

What kind of Nuclear threat does Pakistan have?

What might be the extent of the worst possible Pakistani cum shot?

Would Indian retrobution wipe out Pakistan?

Can we have a new proxi cold war through pakistan and india?

Why have I drunk so much OeTTINGER on a saturday afternoon?

I blame India for the state Pakistan is as they encouraged all the mouth breathers and mongs to move there during the partition with out sterilization programs in place.

Last edited:
I watched a TV programme the other day- which would probably be considered a serious anthropological study in some parts of the world- which offered serious evidence of the potential of evil in a baby. Just look at its face.

image.jpg

S

syledis

try to think positive

When the Taliban get a hold of their Nukes, we will see the mother of all ND,s

Mushroom cloud anyone?

The septics are no better. I seem to remember a couple of years ago they locked a 7 year in an adult jail for watching his sister (also 7 ) taking a pee.

That's absolutely disgusting. You should wait until she's 16 before you start watching your sister have a piss.

Well when Pakistan takes control of all the MRAPs that the Yanks are giving them at the end of the year, when they're no longer needed in Afghanistan, then Pakistan can just trundle over to India and steal their nukes. Job done

Would Indian retrobution wipe out Pakistan?--(Quote)

Hope so.

Whatever the outcome, we'll still be sending them millions of pounds in aid that they say they don't want