Another poor student.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tax Dodging Layabout, she should've done this ages ago instead of borrowing money.

She should also post some pics on ere!

2. She should write a dissertation about the implications of the proliferation of "Greggs" outlets in her line of work, versus EU expansion - "Supply issues, prices, pies, Poland and the pudenda". She could call it field work.

3. Every year a few students get jobs as lap/pole dancers or strippers, it's hardly ground breaking. I suppose it's nice to pretend that you're being 'forced' into it because you haven't got your student loan yet, yeh, that's it, not because you've got fabulous tits and your bezzer who works at the club reckons you can pull £250 a night, more if you're willing to provide extras. Nah, course not. :roll:

4. What part of put it in here Don't you understand?

You've been told at least 17 times now.... Do not test me, I'm full of pink wine because my mate got promoted and she got a funnel and forced me to drink.

Dale T xxx

P.S. I'm chuffed to fuck for her.

5. Poor girl. Imagine having to go to Leeds.

I know of somewhere she can get her tits out for money. I'll even give her academic credit.

6. I get my tits out for free.

7. Prove it! :D ................................................ you are a 21 year old Swedish student aren't you? :?

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

What tits.....? :twisted:

9. Harsh... but I was thinking the same thing :p

10. Your reputation goes before you. Unlike your tits, I would add. :lol:

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sluggy's arrse is bigger...

12. You've been on the pink wine for a couple of hours now & I'm gonna have to put my foot down, Drinking Pink Wine is not clever, now stop it & get a bottle of vodka!

Edited to add: Get ya chebs out!

13. look at sluggy getting all biatchy! Even offering to get out her breasticles out for free! What is the world coming to?