Another pooch needs a home

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by BryanTheMegalodon, Jun 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello guys, Soibhan here, Bry's better half and certainly the more sensible. Yet again he has been silly enough to let me post on his account so as well as him liking to dress up in my underwear..........:)

Seriously, we have ANOTHER dog that wants re-homing, another German Shepherd. By the way, Otto the old boy went to live on a canal boat on the Norfolk Broads with a couple of other dogs and so happy we found him a loving peaceful home for the rest of his days. Unfortunately they wouldn't take us as well on account of Bryan being a cock so it was only Otto who they took.

The new one is Sunny, 6 years old and I will post pictures as soon as he arrives later tonight with a full case history. Anyone interested, please private message and hope to chat to interested people soon.

S xx
  2. You would do better to try ARRSE KENNEL CLUB. just pop it in the search bar.
  3. Congratulations, you've just won a dog, where shall I post it to?

Bryan BTW, got my account back!
  4. I take it that you don't want helpful suggestions then?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Cheers Monty, it's appreciated and if there's a friendly MOD around could you so move it if at all possible? Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I stand incredibly humbly corrected :) Blame shiv, if anyone wants to talk dinosaur, feel free.......
  7. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

I've moved the whole thread into a better forum, as combining it with the kennel club one would now be confusing for those who haven't already seen it. Next time, don't start a new thread, just post in the existing kennel club one in this forum and all the dog-lovers in ARRSE will see it.
  8. Im confused now, is the dog here or kennel thread or Norfuck or wtf? And there are loads of rescues who would be interested in helping?
  9. I find your post as confusing as the confusion you have about the dog....or thread.