Another Polar First. So What?

Z

Zarathustra

Why egotistic? Why shouldn't people be proud that they've done something that no other human has ever done? I'll go out on a limb and say that rowing to the magnetic north pole is an extremely difficult and dangerous undertaking.

I was the first man to get a shag standing up in a hammock, while poking melted butter up a porcupines arse with a red hot needle. I never talk about it though

You'd be hard pushed to do anything with reference to a Pole in our Company, we've about

500 of the fcukers.

I was the first man to get a shag standing up in a hammock, while poking melted butter up a porcupines arse with a red hot needle. I never talk about it though

Norris McWhirter said I was first in 1979 !

Why egotistic? Why shouldn't people be proud that they've done something that no other human has ever done? I'll go out on a limb and say that rowing to the magnetic north pole is an extremely difficult and dangerous undertaking.
Well bugger off and do it then, on one of those pedalos shaped like a swan.

Just don't expect anybody to buy your ghost-written book or give you a Blue Peter badge.

I'm with radiorental on this. Driving round the M25 is "an extremely difficult and dangerous undertaking". So is peeling a potato with a Fairburn Sykes while shagging the missus.

Of course it's egotistic. Look up the word in a dictionary.

Just as well or you'd have been sectioned by now.