Another Pitbull Attack

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, Aug 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mauled? Fucking show-off, you'd think it would have just bitten her instead.

2. Mate, we're fucked. Just from today's paper, toddler killed by dog, Brit killed by shark, Russian killed by shark, Aussie killed by cow, Russian bint (quite fit too, but ginger) and her dad killed by bears. Do you think they're trying to tell us something?
  3. That we taste good?
  4. Er...stock up on melee weapons while we still can? I've got a hammer, it's in a box not six feet aw08t0-]h\r]u;fgbdjtryhfdnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  5. They'll be rioting over their Animal Rights next. :)
  6. dogs and black people never seem to mix well. had 2 blokes from PNG in the yard today. our 2 dogs went fucking apeshit.
  7. You mess with animals, they hurt/kill you. Don't mess with them.
  8. Highly understandable.
  9. apparently fido got out of a neighbouring yard and went into these peoples home for a snack.
  10. Some American woman got mauled to death by her Pit Bull. Police had to shoot it as is went for them when they try to give her CPR.

Ironically enough, she was part of a group that went around trying to bring people around to the fact that pit bulls are not dangerous.
  11. A case of 'the dog that bit the hand', the leg & the throat that fed it. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. A bloke in a pub once told me that if a pitbull has locked its chompers around you the best way to get it to let go is to jam your thumb up its arse - he reckoned the furry crocodile would be so shocked its jaw would drop in astonishment and you could jerk your arm free. Presumably just before said land shark went for your throat for giving it one up the bum. Has anyone ever tried this?
  13. RIP doggie.
  14. No, but I'll give it a go if you promise not to bite me too hard.
    • Like Like x 3