Another Photoshop thread

I've got a few home-made Photoshop jobs that I thought might interest/amuse people. I looked for a thread in which to park them but couldn't find anything that really fitted the bill.
So I've started another Photoshop thread. It's a general thread, for people to post photoshopped pics that don't fit in any other thread and also ask questions and offer advice.

I'm still trying to decide exactly what is a Photoshopped pic. The best that I can do is to say that:
(a) it is a pic to which elements from other pics have been added
(b) it is a pic which has been changed quite a lot after it was taken.

Both definitions are pretty open-ended and both could be improved (though I don't know how). There must be other definitions as well. Comments and examples please!

Here are some of mine to start.

This one's a bit of a joke:
Essex Girls Bank Raid.jpg

This one stems from a pic I took in 2014, at the Royal Anglians' "Freedom of Stevenage" parade:
Sunrise Anglians.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've got a few home-made Photoshop jobs that I thought might interest/amuse people. I looked for a thread in which to park them but couldn't find anything that really fitted the bill.
So I've started another Photoshop thread. It's a general thread, for people to post photoshopped pics that don't fit in any other thread and also ask questions and offer advice.

I'm still trying to decide exactly what is a Photoshopped pic. The best that I can do is to say that:
(a) it is a pic to which elements from other pics have been added
(b) it is a pic which has been changed quite a lot after it was taken.

Both definitions are pretty open-ended and both could be improved (though I don't know how). There must be other definitions as well. Comments and examples please!

Here are some of mine to start.

This one's a bit of a joke:
View attachment 303438

This one stems from a pic I took in 2014, at the Royal Anglians' "Freedom of Stevenage" parade:
View attachment 303439

Words fail me.

To me going beyond correcting levels, brightness, tone, exposure, and dodging and burning is photoshopping

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Make the bad man go away

Messed around with pic of 'Pool Cherrypicker reunion a couple of years ago.
photo_18.jpg

If you insist....
soph.JPG
Not as good to be honest,but,dear me,that is what you call a real woman.

I think this pic looks better, to be honest. Sophia looks more realistic, even though the image is a bit too small for the scale of the main pic.
One of first attempts,didn't have photoshop then.