Another PC in line for compensation?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mag_to_grid, Oct 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll bet her ex-colleagues have some tales to tell about her being a useless bint. :D

Edited to add:
    Because she's quite clearly fat and a mard-arse.

2. Bit of an old one this to be honest. I'm surprised it's still kicking about.

Seems like her accusations, some could even be true, are a smokescreen for her inability IMHO.

3. "Incompetence with technology". Uses a computer to do an hour's work, pops to loo, computer turned off, work lost. Now I'm not the most computer savvy person, but even I've heard of "SAVE".
    Might not be incompetent but shows a certain naivety and lack of appreciation of security.

4. I have no sympathy for people who are so obviously ugly and insist on wearing a set of curtains.

5. QUOTE

next month, she must pass a fitness test and is working on reducing weight that has crept up because she could no longer afford gym fees.

How fcuking lame.One glaring omission she seems to be a bit ginger as well(how did her colleagues miss the blindingly obvious????)

6. You don't need a gym membership to go jogging in the park. Lack of determination and willpower.

7. She can afford a grand piano but not a gym membership? :roll:

And as a previous poster pointed out, jogging, press-ups and sit-ups are all free. :twisted:

8. She can afford a grand piano but not a gym membership? :roll:

And as a previous poster pointed out, jogging, press-ups and sit-ups are all free. :twisted:

9. Double post! My bad! :oops: :oops:

10. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. :lol:

11. Id still do her.

*gets coats and hat*

12. I've got to be honest, I read most of it as blah blah, but this really does make my blood boil and I can't quite work out why:

-----

The trouble started, she says, when she took a day off to have her grand piano delivered.

‘A colleague heard two officers discussing why I needed time off,’ she recalls. ‘One said, “She’s taken the day off to have her grand piano fitted.”

‘“As you do,” said the other.’

-----

I mean, seriously, this is a abuse nowadays? How often DOES someone in the Police take a day off to get a grand piano delivered? If the response was "****ing rich bitch", then yeah, but "As you do"?

13. Bitch! :D

14. I know. :wink: