Another one! Sorry

Discussion in 'RLC' started by scheissfotze, Jul 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After doing a detachment at the ASA 7 years ago and thinking I'd quite like to be an Ammo Tech, I've finally decided to get off my arrse and do something about it. I've spent the last couple of weeks reading through previous posts about the trade and they've been a great help, in fact many of them have helped me make the decision to apply to transfer so thanks for that!

I'm a class 1 REME electronics technician, been in 9 years. As I said earlier I've already decided to apply but I do have a couple of questions which I was hoping you would be able to help me with.

1. Does anybody know about the guidelines concerning the golden hello? I understand it is dependent on qualifications and experience, would electronics quals be relevant?

2. Could somebody please point me in the right direction of who would be best to speak to officially about the trade, I'm currently attached to a unit with a RCMO that doesn't give a poo about attached arms and has only told me to "get your AFB241 in and it will sort itself"!

Any help you can give me with these would be very much appreciated, sorry to add more to an already huge list of threads on this topic.

Regards
    SF

2. PM on the way