Another one Russian female agent was spotted and captured in the USA

1532278700010.png

- The Washington Post
Maria Butina, the Russian woman charged in federal court last week with acting as an unregistered agent of her government, received financial support from Konstantin Nikolaev, a Russian billionaire with investments in U.S. energy and technology companies, according to a person familiar with testimony she gave Senate investigators.
Butina was ordered held without bond this week after she was charged with conspiring to work as a Russian agent. Prosecutors allege that she sought to meet GOP politicians and infiltrate conservative organizations, including the National Rifle Association, at the direction of a Russian government official, in an attempt to advance the Kremlin’s interests.
In August 2016, she came to Washington to study full time as a graduate student at American University.
Ms.Butina frequently appeared in talk shows on Russian TV and fiercely promoted the idea of free circulation of arms pointing to the USA as proper example.
It is absolutely crazy, stupid idea and her right place is in a mad house.
Maria Butina, 29, founded a Russian group called the Right to Bear Arms.
As I understand she just moved to the land of her dreams and as a result got a lesson of American democracy.
The story is funny. In fact ms.Butina hasn't done anything special. Anything that she done is not prohibited by the law. She lived under her real name and didn't try to get any state secrets.
Exclusive: Accused Russian agent Butina met with U.S. Treasury, Fed officials
Accused Russian agent Maria Butina had wider high-level contacts in Washington than previously known, taking part in 2015 meetings between a visiting Russian official and two senior officials at the U.S. Federal Reserve and Treasury Department.
The meetings, revealed by several people familiar with the sessions and a report from a Washington think tank that arranged them, involved Stanley Fischer, Fed vice chairman at the time, and Nathan Sheets, then Treasury undersecretary for international affairs.
Butina traveled to the United States in April 2015 with Alexander Torshin, then the Russian Central Bank deputy governor...
Butina worked for Torshin, who has close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin, and served as his interpreter at various Washington events.
And what? Any more or less important Russian official has close ties with Putin.
As for ms.Butina then it would be very kind of US prosecutors to keep her in detention as long as possible.
1532278792220.png

Last edited:
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

HTH

Russia guilty

Putin guilty

HTH
Why Trump is so stilty?
Just Moscow is guilty.
You eat a lot of gluten?
Responsible is Putin.
The Thames becomes too silty
You know who is guilty.

View attachment 343330
- The Washington Post

Ms.Butina frequently appeared in talk shows on Russian TV and fiercely promoted the idea of free circulation of arms pointing to the USA as proper example.
It is absolutely crazy, stupid idea and her right place is in a mad house.

As I understand she just moved to the land of her dreams and as a result got a lesson of American democracy.
The story is funny. In fact ms.Butina hasn't done anything special. Anything that she done is not prohibited by the law. She lived under her real name and didn't try to get any state secrets.
Exclusive: Accused Russian agent Butina met with U.S. Treasury, Fed officials

And what? Any more or less important Russian official has close ties with Putin.
As for ms.Butina then it would be very kind of US prosecutors to keep her in detention as long as possible.
View attachment 343331

I would

Why Trump is so stilty?
Just Moscow is guilty.
You eat a lot of gluten?
Responsible is Putin.
The Thames becomes too silty
You know who is guilty.
Poetry? Are you trying to fruit me up? Mind you at least you're making the effort unlike Comrade Grey Fox who gets stuck in there and flings some grubby ripped rouble notes at you as you lie on the floor weeping.

I’m talking about the Reuters exclusive. Was that available six days ago?
Not sure about the Reuters exclusive, but the different aspects of her attempts at subversion have been ongoing in the media for almost a week now. The article is just another one the many exclusives that all the media outlets are claiming on the Butina arrest and charges. There will be tens if not hundreds of so called revelations in the coming months pertaining to this woman which will lead to many lives ruined and careers flusheddown the toilet....

Not sure about the Reuters exclusive, but the different aspects of her attempts at subversion have been ongoing in the media for almost a week now. The article is just another one the many exclusives that all the media outlets are claiming on the Butina arrest and charges. There will be tens if not hundreds of so called revelations in the coming months pertaining to this woman which will lead to many lives ruined and careers flusheddown the toilet....
Yep. They do seem to have some very good young female (alleged) agents

Same applies to the Lavrov request to Pompeo. That was news to me.

Poetry? Are you trying to fruit me up? Mind you at least you're making the effort unlike Comrade Grey Fox who gets stuck in there and flings some grubby ripped rouble notes at you as you lie on the floor weeping.
I propose my gem

In sunny light of early morning
I see a cow on a hill
And pretty lass in peasant clothing
That shepherds it toward a mill.
As morning dew they disappear
As strange mirage they are not seen
So have they really been here?
Or it's my fantasy I mean?

.......you wanted to say more?
I'm not sure.
My English vocabulary is quite bounded and without some 4-letter words it would hard for me to explain your excellency some complicated details.

I propose my gem

In sunny light of early morning
I see a cow on a hill
And pretty lass in peasant clothing
That shepherds it toward a mill.
As morning dew they disappear
As strange mirage they are not seen
So have they really been here?
Or it's my fantasy I mean?

Oh well, if we're flirting;

Oh little Flo,
I love you so,