Another One Bites The Dust,(MP will fall when hit)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Jun 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Liebour MP Harry Cohen is to stand down from the Labour Party at the next election.
    No link as yet as it's just broke on Sky News.

2. Would that be to spend more time with his family due to the pressures of parliamentary life, and that he doesn't wish to let his constituents down by not being able to focus on both them and problems facing the country!

Or am i just being cynical looking foward to a confirmation to see if i am way off bat with these thoughts ....

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Now now. Working as an MP with so much time away from one's family can lead to all manner of different problems, especially for the wives who are often left behind to worry, in substandard accomodation, with very little money.

4. Im shocked its not to spend more time with his family seems a mistake was made with some simple counting tasks :x

5. Simple counting task errata, should have been Chancellor then

6. Is this the Star Chamber in action?

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I thought it was because he probably has been caught theiving from the taxpayer

8. It is funny when they go, in the way that they always use the same line -- "I want to be with my family" OR " Health reasons". --- In plain English, the pathetic excuse of a defeted person!!

9. That is such good news. He is execrable and expensive.

The only bad news is that his constituency may choose an honest and respectable candidate.

10. You're spot on, Conrad, me ole China.
    http://www.factacular.com/facts/%22A_Modest_Man,_Who_Has_Much_to_Be_Modest_About.%22
    I never knew that. And there was me thinking the geezer had thought it up himself. ARRSE is an invaluable aid to education. :D

But it's still totally applicable.

MsG