Another One Bites The Dust,(MP will fall when hit)

Liebour MP Harry Cohen is to stand down from the Labour Party at the next election.
No link as yet as it's just broke on Sky News.

Would that be to spend more time with his family due to the pressures of parliamentary life, and that he doesn't wish to let his constituents down by not being able to focus on both them and problems facing the country!

Or am i just being cynical looking foward to a confirmation to see if i am way off bat with these thoughts ....

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Now now. Working as an MP with so much time away from one's family can lead to all manner of different problems, especially for the wives who are often left behind to worry, in substandard accomodation, with very little money.

halo_jones said:
Would that be to spend more time with his family due to the pressures of parliamentary life, and that he doesn't wish to let his constituents down by not being able to focus on both them and problems facing the country!

Or am i just being cynical looking foward to a confirmation to see if i am way off bat with these thoughts ....
Im shocked its not to spend more time with his family seems a mistake was made with some simple counting tasks :x

halo_jones said:
halo_jones said:

Im shocked its not to spend more time with his family seems a mistake was made with some simple counting tasks :x
Simple counting task errata, should have been Chancellor then

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
halo_jones said:

I thought it was because he probably has been caught theiving from the taxpayer

A

ALVIN

It is funny when they go, in the way that they always use the same line -- "I want to be with my family" OR " Health reasons". --- In plain English, the pathetic excuse of a defeted person!!

Conrad_Cock said:
Bugsy said:
I think this comment at the bottom of the page sums your man up very nicely:

A modest man, who has much to be modest about.

David Masu, Zürich, Switzerland
MsG
Sure that is a line from Churchill himself
You're spot on, Conrad, me ole China.
http://www.factacular.com/facts/"A_Modest_Man,_Who_Has_Much_to_Be_Modest_About."
I never knew that. And there was me thinking the geezer had thought it up himself. ARRSE is an invaluable aid to education. :D

But it's still totally applicable.

MsG