Another Nonce

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CptDanjou, May 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why don't I ever meet these girls?!!

2. This means there must be a gap in the market.... for a kebab shop of course.

3. If you ever managed to meet them, do you really think they would fancy a rumble

with a podgy southern woofter like you?

4. Thats whats wrong with this country, lazy bastard british.

We have to get Immigrant rodgering the teen girls British blokes are to lazy to do.

5. Oh, my mistake.

I thought this was the current affairs forum. It appears to be the NAAFI

6. And how come a 12 year old girl was ignored by the Police for three years despite repeated complaints about his behavior?

7. I'd entice her in with the promise of steak :)

8. Don't be such a ******* hall monitor. Who do you think you're impressing?

There's one of you ******* in every thread recently. I'm all for keeping threads on topic, but let's not turn ARRSE into Mumsnet, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  9. You're going to the wrong kebab shops.

10. It's down to how good your garlic sauce is. HP doesn't quite cut it.

11. I want a kebab now... you off threading nonce walts...

12. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Don't they look the same?

13. Have you seen how easy it is to be banned from Mumsnet? Just say something that isn't batshit crazy and/or feminst friendly and you're off.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Did you see the ****'s face? I could quite happily spend several hours smasing a breeze block into it. Mindja, some of the lasses were grade A scutters who will never ever get a decent lad, or hold down a job, or make anything of their lives. I really hope he gets put on greenhouse duty soon as. Give him a cell with Purple Aki.

I take it Cumbria's militant feminist community held a noisy demonstration outside the court.