Another nonce - Sir Cyril Smith

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

daz

LE
Glad to see they managed to work Thatcher's name into the article...FFS
Well the original claim on which the whole operation is based was that a "paedophile network may have existed in the past at a high level, protected by connections to Parliament and involving a close aide to a former Prime Minister"!

Seems Tom Watson might have been right.

Yokel

LE
As with the Saville case, there seems to have been an attitude the victims somehow did not matter, and could be overlooked.

Sickening.

Guilty or not. The man's dead so can't defend himself.

After all, the Police said Michael Le Velle was guilty....turns out he wasn't. When will the Police stop doing trial by media?
Well you can't libel the dead apparently so this is as good a way as any to make the public look the other way if you happen to have something that needs hiding perhaps?

Cyril Smith...unappealing to women and a serious mother fixation

Jimmy Saville unappealing to women and a serious mother fixation
maybe a bit early to see a pattern forming

Last edited:

daz

LE
Can the members of One Direction actually date any of their fans without instantly being arrested for pedophilia?

If they spent as much time and resources fighting the active rape/grooming gangs, as they are on historic celeb allegations they might actually prevent some kids from being hurt.
It really makes me wonder why the focus is where it is..

If they spent as much time and resources fighting the active rape/grooming gangs, as they are on historic celeb allegations they might actually prevent some kids from being hurt.
Because celebs are big news and nobody - nobody - gives a shit about working-class girls being abused whilst in local authority care. Not the local authority which regards them as a pain in the arse, not the police who regard them as yet another social problem dropped in their laps, not even the Guardian which views them being abused by ethnic types as some sort of dirty trick designed to spoil the multicultural paradise that exists only in the heads of its journalists and its fish-faced editor.

Because going after gangs of dark coloured men who rape white kids is not good for our multi cultural society. People may start thinking it isn't working too well. Better to try and keep it quiet or just ignore it.

If you want to slag off Paedostani scum****s for raping under-age white girls, there is a thread for this. Please stick to the fat nonce ****, Cyril Smith, lads.

Thanx.

Anyone weighing 29 stone should be imprisoned. Anyone allowing themselves to become that large are plainly worthless

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Anyone weighing 29 stone should be imprisoned. Anyone allowing themselves to become that large are plainly worthless

He's lost a bit of weight lately!

daz

LE

8 months flash to bang... not bad for a valleys boyo :)

8 months flash to bang... not bad for a valleys boyo :)
articles in the paper all this week, chap, turns out the whole SDP/LDs did know he was a nonce as well as a fat ****.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
many many moons ago a friend of a friend was a team leader in the peado hunt . When he was being interviewed for selection he was asked if he was a Freemason , they said that they did int mind if he was just as long as it was on record . Mr Smiff was never a mason as far as I am aware .

So the various teams went about their work safe in the knowledge that that ANY scroat they caught no matter who they be were to be arrested and charged. That is until allegedly, Smiffy was picked up then it became a different story. Some folks left the investigation in hounrable disgust and some took a promotion one up to carry on and keep mum.
Allegedly smiffy was tole to resign from public life and his " good name " would be spared. But then he did the British Airways Advert which broke the terms of the agreement and he was given a severe talking to possibly .

Naturally as I heard this third hand from an alky in the London Press Club one should take this with a pinch of salt .
But I suspect the truth will out . .

Latest Threads