Another nonce - Sir Cyril Smith

In short no money no law. The next person who mentions Magna carta is going to be metaphorically nutted by me.
Magna Carta, come on then hard man. :grin:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If Magna Carta is ruled out then mention of Oswald Mosley and James Shortt must be called for.
Your planet must be amazing.

You ****ing moonhowler.

VG, keep looking straight ahead, don't look behind you or you'll see him grinning (or gurning) at you.

Now there's a surprise, I wonder how many other lost files the CPS can turn up, must match the Asylum backlog at Lunar House.
All very Hoover-esque isn't it?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
I'm surprised 'lost' files turn up and don't if discovered get rapidly shredded. Like Blair's parliamentary expenses.

I'm surprised 'lost' files turn up and don't if discovered get rapidly shredded. Like Blair's parliamentary expenses.
Ah there's psychology to that- you have to remember that files are ammo to someone at some time even if the person using is in the wrong place. It's rather like the concept of criminals keeping notes of their transactions-everyone needs proof to drag the other shyster down.

haggler

War Hero
I call foul here.
the kiddies would have had to lift his gut out the road.
Unless he had a monster schlong which is unlikely as willies are not known to thrive in shady damp spots I fail to see how the act could be accomplished.

Unless of course he gave out blowies in which case that jowelly mush would be like a set of industrial bellows.

Latest Threads