Another Nick Ferrari car crash interview - Angela Rayner

This chap handed Diane Abbot's arrse to her on a plate the other day. This time, he did it to Angela Rayner - Shadow Education Secretary. 3 minutes of joy in another "car crash in slow motion" interview...

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Given I've never heard of this non-entity, what is her background? She doesn't SOUND like the typical North London Tattinger Trotskyite. Too northern.

I know times have changed but I would have thought the ability to speak proper English should also be an asset when your involved in education.
*You're*
But yes, and some kind of educational qualification would be a welcome change.

In fairness at least she didn't follow wotsername and just blurt out a figure and then start digging.
Have heard her a number of times on 5Live and she's a motormouth with an ability to spout anti-Tory rhetoric at speed without taking a breath for around five minutes at a time. She didn't do it this time but she normally goes off on one and the interviewer is barely able to squeeze a word in edgeways.

Not so much a car crash.... more just getting her bumpers felt.....

Last edited:

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
She attended Avondale School, Stockport, leaving school as a pregnant teenager, and with no qualifications.

She's been in the House for 2 years.
And presumably has zero experience of parliamentary committees, or being an understudy for a minister/shadow minister. Talk about scraping the barrel. I'd normally do my own research but I've overslept and have 10 minutes to breakfast,dhobi and dress for work...

And presumably has zero experience of parliamentary committees, or being an understudy for a minister/shadow minister. Talk about scraping the barrel. I'd normally do my own research but I've overslept and have 10 minutes to breakfast,dhobi and dress for work...
Lots of time as a unionista.
But I suspect the 'single mother/working class hero' card was played to give her the gig 2 years back.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
In fairness at least she didn't follow wotsername and just blurt out a figure and then start digging.
Have heard her a number of times on 5Live and she's a motormouth with an ability to spout anti-Tory rhetoric at speed without taking a breath for around five minutes at a time. She didn't do it this time but she normally goes off on one and the interviewer is barely able to squeeze a word in edgeways.

It's a key policy and, apart from clearly not being on top of her brief, if you don't know the numbers of children involved, you can't cost the policy, which plays straight into the 'Labour's magic money tree' narrative that's really hurting them.

That was a car crash of Abbotapotamus proportions, possibly worse because she knew what Ferrari had done to the fragrant Diane only recently and how he'd done it, yet she was still unprepared.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Snigger!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
So why do they keep lining up, like baby seals, to be clubbed?
One would have thought after the Abbot debacle last week, the Shadow Educashun person would of (yes, I know...) done their homework?
I was parodying some of the reactions to his interviews on un-social media.

The Left expect an easy ride. They expect to be allowed to assert without challenge. When someone actually does challenge, there's the immediate response that they must be part of the 'great right-wing conspiracy against us'.

Remember: this is the mob that accuses the BBC of being too right-wing.

Last edited:

Latest Threads