Another Newbie

Not sure where to put this. I'm new. Female, but not a SCH. Just interested in the armed forces and what goes on. Oh, and not a journalist at all. Just joined to give support. Ready for incoming. But I just genuinely want to support all the people doing what they do. And find this site interesting, for the views you can read.

Carries a light sabre

Fcuk me, is it National Bonehead Day, first simon_xazza and now this one, jediboy.

tropper66 said:
Carries a light sabre
Last light sabre I saw was, in fact, a dildo that glowed green.

PS very impressive in a darkened bar in the hands of the (next day, v v embarrassed by then sober) owner! :D

I thought those things were radioactive

Jediboy said:
Not sure where to put this. I'm new. Female, but not a SCH. Just interested in the armed forces and what goes on. Oh, and not a journalist at all. Just joined to give support. Ready for incoming. But I just genuinely want to support all the people doing what they do. And find this site interesting, for the views you can read.
Female (always gets a reaction), not a journo and ready for incoming. Military lingo and ARRSE forum awareness. Hmmmm, suspect. Really new to this site?

PL

saintstone said:
Fcuk me, is it National Bonehead Day, first simon_xazza and now this one, jediboy.
Lets hope she doesn't want to be a chef (or a stacker for that matter)

PandaLOVE said:
Jediboy said:
Female (always gets a reaction), not a journo and ready for incoming. Military lingo and ARRSE forum awareness. Hmmmm, suspect. Really new to this site?

PL
Which makes me wonder if she is any relation to a journo who posts on other sites under the name of Jedibitch

Latest Threads