Another New Referee

Forastero

LE
Um, hello one and all. :D

Was asked if I didn't mind helping out on the forum and here I am. Looking forward to getting involved and helping out where I can but if anybody starts playing up, I'll tell Peebs! :)

Cheers!

Forastero

Hello mate this should be an easy site for you to monitor as we have more eliquent clientel in here. Our normal rules are no kicking, biting, scratching or pulling hair before 2100hrs. That is unless a guare comes on then anything goes. :D

The_IRON said:
Hello mate this should be an easy site for you to monitor as we have more eliquent clientel in here. Our normal rules are no kicking, biting, scratching or pulling hair before 2100hrs. That is unless a guare comes on then anything goes. :D
Do you mean GWA?

Pyrex said:
The_IRON said:
Do you mean GWA?
Ok your right dear(used to saying that to Mrs_IRON) the stink of p*ss type people. :wink:

Forastero said:

Was asked if I didn't mind helping out on the forum and here I am. Looking forward to getting involved and helping out where I can but if anybody starts playing up, I'll tell Peebs! :)

Cheers!

Forastero
I need an extra 30 points to catch scaryspice.

Any chance bessa?

Forastero

LE
Iron, I agree it's like an oasis of calm in here compared to the rest of ARRSE! Also, my brother's got red hair and he's a bit angrier than me so I won't tell him what you said. Yet. :lol:

heidtheba said:
Forastero said:

Cheers!

Forastero
I need an extra 30 points to catch scaryspice.

Any chance bessa?
When Barry gets a hatrick today and Harper saves five penalties tomorrow night for the magpies Ill be top of the ARRSE league :D

2 months on ARRSE and you're a MOD already?

Whats your other Username then :D

Forastero said:
Praetorian said:
2 months on ARRSE and you're a MOD already?

Whats your other Username then :D
Been around a bit longer than that and not telling! :D
Oh no its Chimpies return :wink:

Oh it cant be ican understand what you have written :D