Another Mong Story

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by StabTiffy2B, Sep 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went to Tescos for the weekly shop and the Mrs was feeling hungry. So, we stopped in the Tescos cafe thing (note: these are minging and should never be ventured into). We had just sat down, and started tucking into something that resembled a Sausage roll, when a group of mongs hobbled in. They sat down and, obviously unimpressed, with their cartons of Ribena started letting out massive "mmlllaaaarrssssss".

Then it happened. That moment that haunts you forever. I opened my mouth, about to speak. The room went quiet but it was too late to avoid speaking.

"F*ck me, dinner and a show".

The entire room looks round and gives me evils (including their carer). Muttering "the youth of today" and "how rude".

The mongs didn't care. They were too busy spitting ribera over each other and dribbling into their chips & Beans.

2. They weren't mongs.......they were Pioneers.

3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Daughterinblack (aged 10) cut me dead with that comment ref dinner and a show a few months back whilst I was feebly plinking at my guitar around 5pm on day.

4. lol... are you sure now?

5. Fecking youth of today? What are you - 12??

6. Hey Mr M, you swallowed a parrot !!

7. slightly off thread, what was that MONG website mentioned a while back ????

(almost shit myself laughing ...but lost the link to it)

8. maninblack

9. I having double vision today! Thought Murielson's reply appeared twice LOL

10. maninblack

It did, I edited it.....see, moderators are not just for the nasty things in life.

11. Swallowed many a thing in my time baby - but a parrot?

Now if you are asking if I've swallowed different birds - that is another story!!

12. 8O Liar!!

See, my little Minx, we have all kinds of strange powers.

13. *gets comfortable* Do tell Murielson....

Just to prove our powers here is a pressie for you....your very own Mlllaaarrr!

[​IMG]

14. At least you didn't slap the back of your hands together and shout JOEY!!!!!!