Another Mong on Faceparty

this cnut has been or still in the army in his picture there is a UN berry.
and under that a helmet with dessert dpm this bloke wants a good kicking.

Do you think Boy George will become one of his facebook "friends" seeing as he likes Culture Club?

SASWOLF said:
IF I EVER BY SOME MEANS GET TO POWER I SHALL NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST .WIPE THAT SHITSTAIN FROM THE FACE OF THIS PLANET.
Nice! I'd need to know what his education and health policies are before I consider voting for this tool!!

Jimima

Sandy is this a Wah

My Favourite...

Food : FUCK FOOD!!!! PAYD

Music : BLACKMETAL AND CULTURECLUB

TV Show : FUCK THE TV lives in

Author : I READ THE DAILY SPORT

Movie : FUCK THE MOVIES

Night Club / Bar : DONT GO OUT MUCH PEOPLE STINK - Possible RLC

Animal : I LOVE ALL ANIMALS

Person : MY LOVELY WIFE AND DEAR PARENTS

Place : THIS GREAT COUNTRY DESPITE ALL THE PAKIS

Possession / Thing : MY BAYONET AND TROWEL Maybe he's RGJ and is looking for a Blonde play thing.

I suspect he ebayed for that Crab/UN Beret and he can actually be found in a room in Paderborn.

If you ask me that's a pretty gay looking bed for a guy who's as nails as he is... :roll:

Bad_Crow said:
Sandy is this a Wah

My Favourite...

Food : * FOOD!!!! PAYD

Music : BLACKMETAL AND CULTURECLUB

TV Show : * THE TV lives in

Author : I READ THE DAILY SPORT

Movie : * THE MOVIES

Night Club / Bar : DONT GO OUT MUCH PEOPLE STINK - Possible RLC

Animal : I LOVE ALL ANIMALS

Person : MY LOVELY WIFE AND DEAR PARENTS

Place : THIS GREAT COUNTRY DESPITE ALL THE PAKIS

Possession / Thing : MY BAYONET AND TROWEL Maybe he's RGJ and is looking for a Blonde play thing.

I suspect he ebayed for that Crab Beret and he can actually be found in a room in Paderborn.
Cheeky fooker we all don't stink

I'm with B_C that this is a wah, it's just a little too "kill everything that moves" then again, he does hate gingers...

ouyin said:
I'm with B_C that this is a wah, it's just a little too "kill everything that moves" then again, he does hate gingers...
Gingers you say, I'll be in the Panzer wagon if anyone wants to go and find him. He could be the next Fuhrer!

Looking at his "friends" there seem to be a series of SAS-"insert name" who: all type in capitals, seem to have anger problems, especially against muslim, "pakis" "jews" and some poor bloke called "moss". They all type in the same kind of style.

Do you think there could be a link?! :roll:

Shame is married the underwear model hasnt had her profile on faceparty for ages...well not since the toysoldier Golden..

maybe I should pass this tossers details on to a few idf posters on another site
surely they like a change from slotting arabs
and face if they bomb Southampton they may do hundreds of pounds of damage :twisted:

Charming!

Does he do Barmitzvah and Eid celebrations?