• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Another Merry Christmas Thread

#1
Hey Folks

For all those poor sods who are working on Christmas Day -- a very Merry Christmas and be safe!

Ed
 
#2
Ditto... and get reasonably drunk and shag the G3 Watchkeeper!!!! Hmmmmm :D , that WAS a good New Year!!!
 
#3
Hmm.. all I remember of the G3 watchkeepers was old, should be retired, crusty old signals majors living in what we affectionately named "The Crypt". Yummy!
 
#4
g2_loony_bin said:
Ditto... and get reasonably drunk and shag the G3 Watchkeeper!!!! Hmmmmm :D , that WAS a good New Year!!!
She was easy though... :p
 
#5
Davros_the_Dalek said:
Hmm.. all I remember of the G3 watchkeepers was old, should be retired, crusty old signals majors living in what we affectionately named "The Crypt". Yummy!
I'm sorry... and your point is? :p
 
#6
Anyone ever meet the BFG in the Bde G3 on Telic 7? :D
 
#7
Davros_the_Dalek said:
Anyone ever meet the BFG in the Bde G3 on Telic 7? :D
OOOOOOOHHHH!!!! So many possible abbreviations there!

Run a contest Davros to see who gets closest!

Could you smell her musky fanjita from the G2 Cell... the targets cell across the hall? 8O
 
#8
No. It was an old guy.

Looked almost exactly the same as this guy here :



Not sure about the level of interest in small girls though.. think he was a bit old for that kind of thing. Nice bloke, if a bit mad!
 
#9
Davros_the_Dalek said:
No. It was an old guy.

Looked almost exactly the same as this guy here :



Not sure about the level of interest in small girls though.. think he was a bit old for that kind of thing. Nice bloke, if a bit mad!
Sweet Hey Zooz! I remember him! Tall as the BFG as well! HUGE!
 

Latest Threads

Top