Another Member of the BNP Caught With Bombs

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Whet, Jan 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it a case of the Bomb and the Ballot Box?

Terence Gavan

Apparently this man is ex army - perhaps he is one of ARRSEs own.

2. From the title of the thread, you're obviously satisfied that he was a member of the BNP at the time of his arrest. Do you know that for a fact?

3. There's plenty more bullets and bombs. They'll be needed one day.

4. If Whet posted it, it doesnt matter, the crim must be a bigot and a racist if he has anything to say about it.

5. As a matter of interest, how many BNP tossers have bombed people at random in the last 10 years?

6. Does it matter? They are white and British born so are scum of society.

7. Well, I'm not posting from jail, so it wasn't me!

8. Copeland was not only a member of the BNP but had stewarded a BNP meeting - that good enough?

9. Scum indeed, but not for the reasons you give.

10. Answer the question. How many BNP members have bombed people at random in the last 10 years? How many have been caught in the planning stages? Let's say, compared to Muslims.

11. It matters to me. It makes it funnier to watch sven defend the actual atrocity committing scum whilst trying to blame idiots who failed to do so.

12. That is good enougth to posit him as a BNP member. I agree that it makes him a scumbag. But again, how many people have been killed by BNP members compared to killed by muslims in the last 10 years?

13. Yes, please answer his question. And mine, while you're at it.

14. Here's a question Sven!....................... Wake up you cunt!

Would Britain be a safer place if we kicked out the BNP or if we kicked out muslim extremists?

15. From wiki