• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Another Medical Thread

Right guy's (and gals),

Just filling in my RG8 and looking through the permanently disqual conditions to find "nut and peanut allergy" is one.

I am mildly allergic to Pistachio nuts but have had no problems eating any others including peanuts...

Is that a total no no or is this something that could be appealed?

Cheers

Technically a Pistachio isnt a nut.. my mate ha s a severe peanut allergy and we all assumed he was going to die and wrestled him to the floor when he started manically eating pistachios to scare us. Barsteward.

Anyway point is its not a nut so maybe its no problem? I cant imagine they army feeds you pistachios very often and if your allergy is mild would they really give you the boot for this? I dont know but hope not.

J.

Latest Threads